What did you do to your E9 today?

Belgiumbarry

Reaction score
just remounted the rear axle and springs after rust repair... not that much...tomorrow finish it with new Bilsteins , brake lines, driveshaft , torque bolts and wheels so she is again "rolling" ! oh, i may not forget , oil on diff...had to change the seal :D

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Unfortunately no progress was made on the E9 today. Rather, I used the hood as a bench surface while working on my wife's Jeep Wrangler. I know - car blasphemy. :(
20180401-hood bench.jpg

BP1

Site Donor
Reaction score
Installed Osram +110 H1 bulbs and Tungsram +120 H4 bulbs (from Daniel Stern) in my Hella headlamps. WOW!...Bright and white..:):)

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i was thinking the exact same thing. but now that i am knee deep in a color change and engine swap, i will have what i want and no reason to go another direction. but the thought is tempting.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well, it wasn't today, but recently I completed installation of the reproduction Golde Sunroof Baffle that Stan C has produced for us e9 owners. Straight forward installation, excellent procedure provided, and as our friends across the eastern pond, on the limestone island would say 'It is a nice piece of kit'.

Pix shows it in the 'deployed' position.
Golde sunroof wind baffle 002.JPG

Thank you Stan.

Gary-

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
No white batteries in the US. We had Varta for a while which was white but BMW switched to Exide and now it’s unbranded I think.