What did you do to your E9 today?

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i ordered 3 pink Beru plugs for the tool kit off of ebay. i also sent deQ some euro for the new raised letter rear roundel. my rear seats hitched a ride to NH inside an e30 m3 (in a transport) to go up to VSR ... Mario is going to take them to his upholstery guy to be recovered like CSL rear seats.

A huge thank you to a local M3 guy, Mario and deQ !!!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I think we need to see some pics amigo
yeah ... yeah, i know. not sure when i will get the seats back. i'm trying to get the interior done and all back in ... and get everything working correctly while i'm doing it. there is a long list ... but i have a date with the paint / body shop this fall to get some trim put on - my 2800cs badge, a passenger side mirror, the rocker trims ... and make a few other things fit a little better.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
pink Beru plugs

after admiring several people's dark pink Beru plugs, i scored 3 on ebay from here in the USA.

Attachments

• pink beru.jpg
    pink beru.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 161

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sweet score!

My CSi came with them in the toolbox. Didn't realize they were special until I was at The Vintage in NC in 2012 when several people asked where I found them.

after admiring several people's dark pink Beru plugs, i scored 3 on ebay from here in the USA.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It's all about the chase!
yep ... and 13 bucks each (shipped). they aren't the right model, but they are the right size. i think they are 340 / 14 / 3. anybody interested look for beru spark plugs on ebay - there is a guy in minnesota or wisconsin that lists them as vintage plugs for snow mobiles ... be warned that he sells different models which are different sizes.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
New engine

Just getting around to posting...
Picked up the Great White from VSR. New engine!!
M30B35, 10.5:1 pistons / N21 cam - Paul Burke
Weber 38/38
Stahl headers
1-2-3 Ignition

Holy cow does this car go!!!
Break in period for a while, varying speeds and not higher than 4K RPM but wow!! PERFORMANCE reminiscent of when I drove Sven's coupe with megasquirt.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just getting around to posting...
Picked up the Great White from VSR. New engine!!
M30B35, 10.5:1 pistons / N21 cam - Paul Burke
Weber 38/38
Stahl headers
1-2-3 Ignition

Holy cow does this car go!!!
Break in period for a while, varying speeds and not higher than 4K RPM but wow!! PERFORMANCE reminiscent of when I drove Sven's coupe with megasquirt.
i'm not jealous, i'm not jealous, i'm not ... who am i kidding, i'm very jealous

MyFemurHurts

Reaction score
i'm not jealous, i'm not jealous, i'm not ... who am i kidding, i'm very jealous

Agreed. If I wasn't saving my money for other things I'd be running down that path as well. I want to drive a swapped Coupe, but I know I'll be so jealous that I'll never be able to go back to my carbed 2.8.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Agreed. If I wasn't saving my money for other things I'd be running down that path as well. I want to drive a swapped Coupe, but I know I'll be so jealous that I'll never be able to go back to my carbed 2.8.

Yes, best to avoid the infection... It started with Sven's megasquirt 3.5 then SkiCoach's triple side draft CSL with cam and headers. I then felt what power could be had. Save your pennies and create a stash!

TodB

Reaction score
I would say a ton more than my coupe. I'd say 240-250ish at the crank with that cam depending upon how aggressive he went with the curve. You must be psyched!

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I would say a ton more than my coupe. I'd say 240-250ish at the crank with that cam depending upon how aggressive he went with the curve. You must be psyched!

yeah well, Saturday I put her into first and started up the street at 2K RPM, punched it and spun the wheels! bwa ha ha ha ha! Feel the power! Pretty stoked can't wait for the break in to be done so I can really experience the full effect