JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Japanese taiga?
upload_2018-5-8_9-28-0.png

Willem Tell

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Moderator: Could you please delete these two pics in Markos' post? And delete them from my brain as well?
..(chuckling) Yeah Markos, now that I've "come out" in Turkis... Please delete those cars from my memory! o_O

Actually, I wasn't even thinking about buying an E9, I mean, it was a life-long dream I thought I would never fulfill, but when this fellow sent me the photo of his Turkis project, I immediately shot back an SMS and said: "That's MY car! Don't sell MY car!" I was lucky that it never went "on the market", or I would have paid much more dearly.

I have to say, after seeing a number of cars recently on the market that Atlantikblau, or OCCoupe's Nachtblau are possibly the colors most complimentary of the E9, E3, '02 form.

But yes, I see a lake from my balcony and...
"Well, there is a popular surf beach near me called just that - Snapper Rocks. I suppose I stretch my imagination and see the water colour there as the inspiration for the BMW colour."
... like that.

And... I can't wait to park it (in full sun) next to...
DSC_0043.JPG

IMG_2362.JPG

Tricky part is... In Switzerland we can "change plates" as I can only drive one at a time, so I pay insurance for one, and the other piggy-backs on the policy for a few francs more. So technically, I can never have them both in the same place at the same time (outside of my garage)!;)

Last edited:

pat cooks

Reaction score
I have a CSil in fjord that was originally taiga, maybe one day I will repaint it taiga but as the paint is 99% perfect so that day is not now, I am having the same problem with a Mk2 jaguar, it is a rather plain dark green, non metalic, it needs a total repaint, I love the look of them in red, I have spent about 5 years looking at the rows of Mk2's at the Goodwood revival trying to decide........... some I walked past without even noticing they were Mk2's, mainly grey or green, yup I think it will be red, actually I love a CSil in red, quite a rare colour?