CS Register Grill Badge - All gone???

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It's Friday. Star Wars holiday (May the 4th be with you). Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo, the Kentucky Derby, and someone told me it is Trout Day (I have no idea what that means).
The payments on the grill badges appear to have stalled. But I suspect this weekend will catch us back up so we can get the order placed. I just did the math, and I didn't charge enough. :eek: But I am getting quite a few extra badges, and when they sell, we'll be whole. If any extra dollars come in, it will be donated to the forum. :D

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The CS Register Grill Badge order has been placed - which is to say, the badges are in production. This will be a run of 100 badges, sequentially numbered: (1/100, 2/100, etc).

If you would like to get one of these numbered badges, there are still some available. Send a PM or contact me directly(or in this thread)

If you have placed an ordered and haven't sent your payment yet, please do so.
Thank you!

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The CS Register Grill Badge order has been placed - which is to say, the badges are in production. This will be a run of 100 badges, sequentially numbered: (1/100, 2/100, etc).

If you would like to get one of these numbered badges, there are still some available. Send a PM or contact me directly(or in this thread)

Thank you!
I want #32/100 :cool:

inovermyhead

Reaction score
Well done Stephen for pulling this together, and exceeding expectations with the numbering.

Cheers. John

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thank you John! The project has been a pleasure - but even more getting to know some of the forum members a bit better.

Regarding the numbering, I made it happen but it was Philippe's (@Philippe db) idea. I have to give him the credit for that one. ;)

The next big task will be getting all these badges shipped out to everyone. Cant' wait for them to arrive.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
if anybody that was getting something made and Stan wanted one ... i'm thinking trade w/ a jump up the line for lenses. just kidding

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You bet. Order was placed almost exactly one month ago. The vendor originally estimated that the order would take 6 weeks. However, the shipping estimate on final invoice suggested that they might ship this week. I have not seen anything yet, but am hopeful they will arrive in the next few days. Of course, I'll let you know when they do. :D

OKilligan

Reaction score

Thank you!

Hi, I would very much like to sign up for a numbered badge, thank you.
OKilligan

This message was sent by my Commodore 64

Simufly

Reaction score
If available, I would like either 46, 60 or 85. Its an RAF thing if anyone is confused.
Simon

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Simon,
All of those numbers are available. Which one is your favorite? Or, you can order (2) more badges and get the all. :D