CS Register Grill Badge - All gone???

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hmmm maybe I should change my request to 07 since that is the last 2 digits of my VIN, 7 is good luck and 07 brings James Bond to mind :eek:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
hmmm maybe I should change my request to 07 since that is the last 2 digits of my VIN, 7 is good luck and 07 brings James Bond to mind :eek:
007 is available at the moment. Let me know if that is what you'd like and I'll switch it.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Was planning in posting later this weekend (still will). But yes, moments away from packaging up and shipping. There was a delay due to all of the attachment parts not arriving with the original shipment. But I have everything now, and plan on starting to wrap, package up, and label all or most of the orders this weekend. I am very excited to get these out to everyone. :D

Wladek

Reaction score
Was planning in posting later this weekend (still will). But yes, moments away from packaging up and shipping. There was a delay due to all of the attachment parts not arriving with the original shipment. But I have everything now, and plan on starting to wrap, package up, and label all or most of the orders this weekend. I am very excited to get these out to everyone. :D
If you take a photo of 100 badges - it might be very cool view;)

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I agree! I'll have to see if I can manage that with the packaging and available space (and two cats running around). I love a good art photo. :D

Philippe db

Reaction score
Good news Stephen!

Also would like to see a picture off the little beauties. Will make waiting for them to arrive much easier.:)

Last edited:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Okay, had a little fun with the badges before packaging them up and sending them off. When are we going to have 100 of these little beauties in one place again? Hopefully one day we'll have them all attached to our grilles and at an event together. :D But for now, they are on my living room floor.

Here's the endless grid of badges:
20180624-grid.jpg

And here's another showing badges extending to infinity:
20180624-infinity.jpg

Okay, now I have to get these wrapped up and ready to send... ;)