CS Register Grill Badge - All gone???

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Steve - how much left for minimal order?
Great question. I will not know until I compile @oneills previous order list (which I should receive in the mail today). If his list and my list don't have too much duplication, then we are good to go. If there are duplicates, we might still need more. I will post as soon as I know for certain. But my fingers are crossed. :)

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Writing to share the new badge design. Before I jumped into this project, someone once told me that it would take a lot of time. I ignored that advice - ha ha. Actually, it has been very fun getting to know a bunch of other members and working through the design of the badge. With that in mind, through this thread you have all been instrumental in inspiring a new (albeit very familiar) design for our "Universal" badges. We looked at several options: adding words, taking words away, fussing with the linework, colors... In the end, this beautiful, simple, referential layout was the clear solution. I think it follows @oneills "white space" intent, and @deQuincey "say more by saying less" comment.
BMW-CS-Register-new badge-post.jpg

In a few years, I think we should do another one with an entirely different design - some sort of commemoration or the like. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Let's get this badge order finished and let them get a few bug splats before we add more clutter to our grills. :cool:

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Writing to share the new badge design. Before I jumped into this project, someone once told me that it would take a lot of time. I ignored that advice - ha ha. Actually, it has been very fun getting to know a bunch of other members and working through the design of the badge. With that in mind, through this thread you have all been instrumental in inspiring a new (albeit very familiar) design for our "Universal" badges. We looked at several options: adding words, taking words away, fussing with the linework, colors... In the end, this beautiful, simple, referential layout was the clear solution. I think it follows @oneills "white space" intent, and @deQuincey "say more by saying less" comment.
View attachment 44924

In a few years, I think we should do another one with an entirely different design - some sort of commemoration or the like. But we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Let's get this badge order finished and let them get a few bug splats before we add more clutter to our grills. :cool:

eclectic, kind, nice and elegant, in one word, a truly representation of what our coupe is
flawless, impecable, excellent, lovely,
thank you stephen

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Still coordinating with @oneills on our combined order list, but I think I can say that WE'VE REACHED MINIMUM QUANTITY!!!

To get a badge for your car/collection in this run, please put your order in now.

I will be buttoning up what we know, and then begin to send emails/messages to everyone that placed an order for payment. Looking forward to our next step. Thank you!

starcruiser

Reaction score
Hello Stephen, I would like to place my order for 1 badge.
Thank you for taking the time and effort to get this badge effort going.
Starcruiser (Chris)

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I too really like the final design. Congrats on reaching the volume needed. Now, we need to fill the truck so we geta huge volume discount - HA!

Great job - my compliments.

Gary

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I too really like the final design. Congrats on reaching the volume needed. Now, we need to fill the truck so we geta huge volume discount - HA!

Great job - my compliments.
Thanks Gary. It's a good cause - I, too, am glad we made quantity.

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think I was probably on the earlier email list, but just to double confirm I want to order an international badge (hope you can do shipping to Austrslia).

Many thanks.

And nice job on the design!

inovermyhead

Reaction score
I would like one too please, mine to be shipped to Australia, not sure where Mal wants his one sent

Philippe db

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more with the above comments, great design, exactly what the coupe and this forum stand for.

I'm still in for 2.

Maybe one more tip, Did this myself with the membership badges of another forum. Have them numbered. Only a small extra cost but makes them that more special and desirable 001/100 ..........

Last edited:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Goood morning all,
Thank you for keeping the orders coming in, and for the few recent confirmations from @oneills original order list. We are looking great - better every few hours. :D I will be doing a final count here soon. For badges going to the US lower 48 (or maybe all 50 states - going out USPS flat rate small box), it will be $48 per badge. PayPal would probably be easiest, and my PayPal connected email address is: [email protected]

I will need to find shipping options for the international orders. If anyone already knows great options to ship to your country, please message me. Thank you! We'll get it all figured out - I just want to keep it as efficient as possible. Thank you!