Strut bar.......

Orangener

Reaction score
I have 6 parcels on their way, all other plates ready for powdercoating, but still miss a feedback from:

afeustel / USA ----------- David / USA ------------ GIANNICSL / Italy

I´ve send them all an email, contacted them trough PM, if I dont get a answer untill tomorrow morning, their plates will be stay untreated ! I´m sorry !

Last edited:

Orangener

Reaction score
mtzeKopie.jpg

Here´s a little information too :

The parcels for SicilianE9, m5bb, Steve, snj5, glenn in encinitas and Rmark are on their way and had left Europe, the Track&Trace said : Item forwarded abroad on 19.12.2012 / 13:02:00 !

I beg those, who wanted their plates powderpainted, engraved or with CSL-Version to be patient!
My supplier was not able to complete his work this year, he promised me to be ready in the first week of 2013 !

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
to all my friends, customers and the lurkers of this thread.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Cheers Andy!! I think we can wait till they are just right.
Thanks for undertaking this.

SicilianE9

Reaction score
xmas arrived before the end of the world!

just received the parcel!
the strut bar is fantastic, Thank you Andy for spending so much time on it, it pays off!!
Fantastic work, the mountings are great, you did a great job!

next photos with the strut bar attached
merry Xmas to all of you!
Luc

Attachments

• strut bar.jpg
    strut bar.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 184

Orangener

Reaction score
Thank you so much, Luc ! To win praise is my special christmas gift !

Ich fühle mich extrem gebauchpinselt ! Und kanns nicht übersetzen, ggg ! Das taugt mir ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SicilianE9

Reaction score
Thank you so much, Luc ! To win praise is my special christmas gift !

Ich fühle mich extrem gebauchpinselt ! Und kanns nicht übersetzen, ggg ! Das taugt mir ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are welcome andy, it is not easy to find people which standards are high. so many crooks selliing bad qhality parts at horrendous prices so when someone goes through such a process to make our cars better, they deserve a big THANK YOU.
Cheers.
Luc

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
these are gorgeous - wish i had ordered one. Andy, if you do another production run of these bars - i'm in.

scott

Orangener

Reaction score
Very interesting ! Its one of the first run as you can see . Without the tube, like I have sent it. If someone buys it you have complete it . You need a 30 mm stainless tube with inner diameter 27mm . Hard to find over the pond ;-) I have a source ! Maximum 50$ including shipping worldwide ...... :)

Last edited: