Legends - West

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am hoping my gamble of reserving a hotel in Pacific Grove will pay off! Fingers crossed!

My wife and I did a day trip to PG to see the Butterflies and as we were leaving my wife suggested stopping in at the hotel and seeing if any availability and to our surprise we got two rooms.

whodat

Reaction score
Just a teaser as the official announcement will be made soon but we will be at an awesome new venue this year. Thursday August 18th, mark your calendars!
Anybody know when we can sign up? Buy tix? Enter cars? And do you do it through the Legends site or the BMWCCA?

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Anybody know when we can sign up? Buy tix? Enter cars? And do you do it through the Legends site or the BMWCCA?
When the BMW CCA opens registration, one will be able to enter either display or judged categories, only 1 car per registered owner may be judged.

If you are a BMW CCA member, you will be notified by e-mail when registration opens.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Registration usually opens now but the venue change may have delayed things a bit. Whether judged or display we park all coupes together, hope to see you and everyone else then.

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Andrew
Thank you for the update. Have been trying to get my car up to speed for this....but never enough time or money to get everything done. I am so looking forward to this event

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Here is a map of the PG Golf Club to help entrants on the day of the show.

E0FD76D8-CBA8-4A77-8CE5-54BEB0BD5F4F.jpeg

A49465D2-75E4-4557-A0EF-B238C5E2AFB5.jpeg

681F5EBB-0133-4696-908E-FBF7534B703A.jpeg