Site Donor
Reaction score
Another one that I find interesting.

https://rmn.craigslist.org/cto/d/bmw-e10-project/6369574230.html

00b0b_9RweMHJqWan_600x450.jpg

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm hearing that it was originally Florida and color changed to what you see in the pics. Interior is apparently quite good.

Ed

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Rootbeer does look a little funny on a round-tail...I hated it back in the day; less so now on a square-tail or big bumpered coupe. I guess it's what you get used to seeing...(said by a guy with a formerly Sahara now Nevada square-tail with euro bumpers...) I'm only a purist when I am :)

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Rootbeer does look a little funny on a round-tail...I hated it back in the day; less so now on a square-tail or big bumpered coupe. I guess it's what you get used to seeing...(said by a guy with a formerly Sahara now Nevada square-tail with euro bumpers...) I'm only a purist when I am :)
Dave, to paraphrase you, "I am only an originalist when I am." My Polaris coupe looks really original but underneath???

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score

Hmm, only four bids. I can't imagine that the final $5500 bid was enough to cover a fraction of the money spent on that car. I thought it was a bit over the top till I saw the Neon BMW logo on the roof inside. That makes it all balance out.

Ian

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh hell why do I search for this stuff? If this car is legit that is one hell of a deal.

Somebody buy this today!

Edit: Removed for an interested member...

Last edited: