Armrest Upper Moldings Avail, All Colors, Finally Arrived!

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The bases for the armrest caps are a soft and flexible plastic and the color matches the caps. They were never chrome on the e9, those were for later e3 models.
I have reproduction soft plastic seals (look like ears) in very dark blue but they can be painted to match the arm rests. $40.00 a pair.
5 pair available now.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Have a photo or part number?
fresh from the mold, needs a bit of a trim but the only visible part when installed is the outside edge.

2002turbo

Reaction score
Chrome caps for the armest moldings arrived, have only 3 sets left (one set already gone), for sale and shipped together with the armrest moldings, per prior posting.

In the same shipment, I received 2 OEM battery tiedowns assemblies; I only wanted 1, I guess I need to double check my cart in future. So I have one assy for sale, $16.50 plus USPS shipping $5 to lower 48 in a padded envelope (too long for small flat rate).

Attachments

• IMG_20190116_095854.jpg
    IMG_20190116_095854.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 103

2002turbo

Reaction score
So I have left:

all colors of the armrest moldings except red and nylonbraun (working on getting more of those) .. I have only one set of dk blue, one set of bronze, two sets of the other colors all new
a couple sets of the chrome inserts for the moldings new
one OEM battery tiedown new from Germany .. I ordered 2 by mistake

2002turbo

Reaction score
I am down to one set of black, one set of bronze, two sets of grey, two sets of dark brown. Red all gone, dk blue all gone, nylonbraun (tan) gone.

Tony.dreamer

Raider of the lost parts
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I am down to one set of black, one set of bronze, two sets of grey, two sets of dark brown. Red all gone, dk blue all gone, nylonbraun (tan) gone.
I will take both set of dark brown , I preorder four sets of the chrome top, two sets Dark Blue, two nylonbraun(tan) please !

halboyles

Site Donor
Reaction score
I could use a set of Nylon Brown if they are available. Thank you.

2002turbo

Reaction score
So with Tony's order, dunkelbraun all gone, bronzbraun gone, marine blau gone, red gone, nylonbraun gone. All chrome caps gone. What's left is one set of black, two sets of gray, two sets of light brown/coffee (not sure of the official color designation but this is NOT the tan "nylonbraun" that everyone wants).

I am trying to get some more moldings, particularly the nylonbraun (tan) which seems to be the most common one, and some more marine blau.

I never had any interest in the curved chrome pieces, just the flattish covers.

2002turbo

Reaction score
I do not now have, nor have I ever had any "escutcheons" .. the ear-shaped gaskets.

I am out of dark blue and nylonbraun (tan) .. may get some in a few weeks. I am also out of the chromed dome covers.

All I have left now are 2 sets of light brown/coffee, one set of black.