Armrest Upper Moldings Avail, All Colors, Finally Arrived!

2002turbo

Reaction score
I have imported a limited supply of OEM armrest moldings, new old stock, from Germany. Took a while but it finally happened. Price is $75 per pair, except black which are $135 per pair fob TX. Shipping to lower 48 is $3 per pair by USPS parcel post in a padded envelope at your risk, $8.50 in a priority small flat rate box also at your risk but less risky, pmfr includes $50 insurance. Other destinations/carriers/requests will be quoted. Prior orders will be honored first, then in order received. Payment by mail any instrument subject to clearance, by paypal F&F, by paypal with recourse add 3%, credit cards by phone add 5%. Tel three 2 five 998 six oh 69. paypal is russ atsign vh2q dot c0m.

For those who wonder about the various browns, I have them all see top row of photo, L to R "dunkel", "bronze" "nylon" and ?. And that is dark blue and black in the bottom row, they may look similar in the photo.

I have only one set in nylon and red. Two sets in the other colors.

Attachments

• IMG_1428[1].JPG
    IMG_1428[1].JPG
    322.5 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
I will take a set of tan ones. “Nylon”. The ones second from the right on the top row. Out on my bike now. Will PayPal later.

2002turbo

Reaction score
OK gotcha, that's it for the "nylonbraun" then. Still have the other three shades of brown.

2002turbo

Reaction score
I am placing an order for more stuff including the chromed plastic pieces that go into the cavities of these armrest moldings. Any interest? Price will be $9 ea fob texas, can ship free with moldings or separately about $5 for one or pair usps.

alprada70

http://www.oilsdesigngroup.com/
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi, I need this set:

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2020-05-08 a la(s) 11.54.38 a. m..png
    Captura de pantalla 2020-05-08 a la(s) 11.54.38 a. m..png
    479 KB · Views: 269

2002turbo

Reaction score
Will hold it for you pending receipt of funds ... how do you want them shipped? Red and nylon seem to be in demand, both now out of stock.

skb

Reaction score
I need a nylonbraun set, if you can find any more...

2002turbo

Reaction score
We do have black, but you may want to buy the used set from HB Chris because black cost an arm and a leg. Anyway, if you decide you want them go ahead and paypal me appropriately roger uniform sierra sierra at vh2q.com

2002turbo

Reaction score
Nylonbraun all gone .. you can buy a set from Kevin in Germany but he insists on mailing DHL which costs more than the parts. I may have a good used RHS in nylonbraun but the LHS has some damage to the screw boss. I embarked on this whole venture to replace those and don't plan to get into the parts business, have my hands full with another business. If there are enough people wanting nylon and/or red I could get some more but I would really need to buy 10 sets to defray the high shipping cost. For the moment, I have all the other colors. So far there are 3 people wanting nylon. That's 3 of the 10 sets to reach this price target. Give it another week or so, we will see how it goes.

Last edited: