What did you do to your E9 today?

BarneyT

Site Donor
Reaction score
Back in a BMW show room after 52 years, picked our Coupe up today from the BMW dealership in Fremont, California… spent the day in Santa Cruz we are
IMG_7029.jpeg
ec874f62-0a39-4997-81b7-e87b8bab3342.jpeg
IMG_7031.jpeg
IMG_7032.jpeg
IMG_7030.jpeg
. Headed to Monterey tomorrow.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello, all this hard work and it is on sale I think you should enjoy this summer then put it on sale and why you didn't use BAT, but I lost money on my Malaga 3,0 BAT didn't sale good

where hard work ? Who?
what is selling ?

@eriknetherlands are you selling on bat ?

who owns a malaga ? Malaga didn’t sale ? Surprise,

too many questions

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
N
where hard work ? Who?
what is selling ?

too many questions
Nop, not selling. Not untill my physique limits me to drive it which I hope is another 45 years away. Still needs to finish the front end bodywork, then paint and build up. At my pace, another 5 years....

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
so what @Candia4441 ¿
he is not selling
who is selling on bat ?

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
where hard work ? Who?
what is selling ?

too many questions
I am talking about this Blue E9, isn't that is a dealer ship that car is park there, thats how it look like it, Malaga that I was talking about was mine and sold in BAT.
Sorry if I made a mistake, but it look like that place is a dealer ship and cars are there for sale very nice and clean place and nothing there but nice and clean cars.

BarneyT

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion, I shipped my E9 from Texas to the BMW dealership in Fremont California for a two week trip up the west coast of California with the BMW classic club… It’s a 4 Week Rd. trip for us up the West Coast and then back down the Rockies mountains back
IMG_7063.jpeg
to Texas. I just finished refreshing the car. I have no plans to sell the car. I plan to leave it to one of my sons..

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion, I shipped my E9 from Texas to the BMW dealership in Fremont California for a two week trip up the west coast of California with the BMW classic club… It’s a 4 Week Rd. trip for us up the West Coast and then back down the Rockies mountains backView attachment 167049 to Texas. I just finished refreshing the car. I have no plans to sell the car. I plan to leave it to one of my sons..

oh, i wonder how many people would like you to adopt them once this piece of news is known... ;-)

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion, I shipped my E9 from Texas to the BMW dealership in Fremont California for a two week trip up the west coast of California with the BMW classic club… It’s a 4 Week Rd. trip for us up the West Coast and then back down the Rockies mountains backView attachment 167049 to Texas. I just finished refreshing the car. I have no plans to sell the car. I plan to leave it to one of my sons..

I will have to leave mine to my grandson. My daughters have no interest probably because they have bad memories of getting dropped off at school all hot and sweaty and smelling like gas fumes from riding in the backseat.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Went to Santa Rosa this morning to meet the BMWCCCA group heading for their Pacific Northwest rally. Great seeing old friends like like Chris and Shawn Macha as well as meeting @BarneyT and Dirk DeGroen.

Poor quality pic but here is local couper Zach (sorry forgot his last name) in a beautiful csi behind Barney (notice the third brake light *below* the regular ones!). Leading the parade is Dirk in his Inca Targa ‘02. Can’t see him here but @HB Chris is in front of the white ‘02 in his NK.

IMG_0454.jpeg

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello, that's very nice car it look like everything original, I hope you will enjoy this car for very long time, but I don't have a son to pass my E9, I have 2 girl that they are not into classic cars, I have 3 E9 that I sold one that was Malaga and second one is on sale now that I hope this one will sale good, I lost lots of money on my Malaga but this one is navy blue and last one that I plan to keep is Inka Orange that I have a history and I love this color I got 3.5 liter engine for it, that I have not completed yet I am working on it.