What did you do to your E9 today?

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Since you all had such a nice drive I felt compelled to drive the dusty "Magnus" to work today, hoping it will rain so I don't have to wash it!
dusty.jpg

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
O'Fest is coming to an end. I did do a few charity hot laps with Tom Plucinski in an M3 a little after noon. I was almost the last car at NOLA MotorSports Park at the end of the day. Other drivers were Alex Schmuck, Mike Renner & Bill Auberlin.

IMG_4845.JPG
IMG_4843.JPG
IMG_4846.JPG

scottevest

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just arrived in Reno Nevada from Sun Valley with my poodle. The car ran like a champ. Bringing it into Bill Arnold on Monday to have a bowl bunch of stuff done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i forgot to comment on how pretty that m90 engine is looking. now you just have to keep it that clean once you get it into the car

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Todd, that is so green, no clue what those Germans were thinking, it's a really nice car- belongs to a friend, I think it's going to be an on-and-off restoration project but it has great bones just needs lots of "detail" work
RS, thanks, yes, very clean and if I do a good job it will hopefully stay mostly that way. SF Don did the intake for me; contemplating Megasquirt or L-jet
NOS Monkey, please explain what I need to do that conversion, I love it- it looks especially cool with the matching "slim" blinkers!

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'll make a how to guide soon. Used E30 lights, cut and modified to accept the E9 adjuster brackets, E34 sidelight holders and E28 euro inner light trim rings.

Still need to figure the spring mounting and weld tabs on so that the projectors can be installed without excessively modifying the original light buckets.