Rocker Panel Trim (Buying)

NWDBayArea

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a decent set of rocker panel trims (L+R).

Part Number is: 51131810559 + 51131810560

Open to negotiate a fair price.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5363.JPG
    IMG_5363.JPG
    595.2 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_5364.JPG
    IMG_5364.JPG
    605.6 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_5365.JPG
    IMG_5365.JPG
    287.9 KB · Views: 137

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
They must be complicated to manufacturer, nobody I'm aware of makes them. Which inherently drives up the cost of old tatty ones.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Partial option would be to use the ones from E24 - there were two shapes. The length is almost the same but shape (cross sectioned) differs between E9, E24 pre and E24 facelift. But this is the one of the option with some additional "interface" between sill and trim or just to accept different profile.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
E23 has significantly different length. I check all the option with BMW parts as I'm also in the need ... Poor me!

uldis

Reaction score
Set of sill trim line left and right side including fasteners for all models and years of production you need 1 for 1 car

Series:BMW 2,5 CS - 3,0 CSL (E9)
Your Price: €399.95

one by one they do not offer, take a set.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That’s great news and I like the fasteners much better. But it still looks like they are selling two of one side.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just a hunch, I could well be mistaken but I think these are made by @KastelikClassicCar. Similar ones had been advertised by them last fall in Kleinanzeigen and I had mentioned it here.
Might be worth contacting them to check If they are infact from them, price might be better for forum members.

Keshav

Johnny D

Site Donor
Reaction score
Just a hunch, I could well be mistaken but I think these are made by @KastelikClassicCar. Similar ones had been advertised by them last fall in Kleinanzeigen and I had mentioned it here.
Might be worth contacting them to check If they are infact from them, price might be better for forum members.

Keshav
Thanks for the heads up. Will do. I have the W&N order in my Cart, and will place the order once i have checked out @KastelikClassicCar. :cool: