It Arrived '73 e9

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I’m not a big fan of any BMW this past decade, but if there was one I’d get it would be the M2 manual.
Fortunately I have both the ‘73 e9 and a 718 Spyder manual. Two cars I consider perfect for me for various reasons
You have good taste! I had a 2000 Boxster and 2009 Cayman and would have a 718 today if I had the room and toy budget. I can’t think of a better drivers car for canyon carving fun.

BrewKaiser

Reaction score
You have good taste! I had a 2000 Boxster and 2009 Cayman and would have a 718 today if I had the room and toy budget. I can’t think of a better drivers car for canyon carving fun.
Friend of mine has a 987 Boxster manual. Very fun daily.
981/718 Spyder manual is really a perfect modern sports car platform. Out of the box the 981 is better with its exhaust. Once exhaust is modified to remove the OPF the 718 platform is perfect. The e9 is pretty darn special as well.

e30strube

Reaction score
Friend of mine has a 987 Boxster manual. Very fun daily.
981/718 Spyder manual is really a perfect modern sports car platform. Out of the box the 981 is better with its exhaust. Once exhaust is modified to remove the OPF the 718 platform is perfect. The e9 is pretty darn special as well.

Any idea what brand the strut bar is?

BrewKaiser

Reaction score
Walloth..
Likely so. The tower mount is chromed on mine vs Walloth’s stock option being painted.

It was likely installed 10 years ago when La Jolla Independent did the suspension, or at least parts acquired from them.