Hello from the middle America.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
I guess I'm an old-time CCA member-50 years this May. I put a roof rack on the drip rails of my 2002 for my 8 ft canvas boat before getting the Da'lan trailer hitch for my 13 ft Boston Whaler in 1973. Back then the car was my only means of transportation.

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Gosh (trying to get my Indiana lingo down), I will be visiting my son at IU in two weeks. Where to mountain bike? My wife started about 3 years ago, loves it....

Midwestbike

Site Donor
Reaction score
There are some oldtime CCA members still around Columbus who may remember this car. Let me know if you're interested and may want some leads.

Don
Yes that would be awesome. It still has rear window sticker from the UK.
Gosh (trying to get my Indiana lingo down), I will be visiting my son at IU in two weeks. Where to mountain bike? My wife started about 3 years ago, loves it....
Where to MTB. Brown County State Park is in Nashville, IN and we are 25-30 from IU. We are a top ranked trail system in the country. It has been quite moist lately and spring is hit and miss with the trails being too wet. But there is Crooked Creek (30 minutes from IU) in yellowwood forest that is a very good advanced trail to ride that dries well. Bloomington has Wapahani City park that has about 8 miles of trails. I’m not sure I’ll be in town in two weeks. I hope to be in Florida mountain biking, well flat sand trail riding. If you ever come during the week well be glad to show off our trails.

dbower

Reaction score
Yes that would be awesome. It still has rear window sticker from the UK.

Where to MTB. Brown County State Park is in Nashville, IN and we are 25-30 from IU. We are a top ranked trail system in the country. It has been quite moist lately and spring is hit and miss with the trails being too wet. But there is Crooked Creek (30 minutes from IU) in yellowwood forest that is a very good advanced trail to ride that dries well. Bloomington has Wapahani City park that has about 8 miles of trails. I’m not sure I’ll be in town in two weeks. I hope to be in Florida mountain biking, well flat sand trail riding. If you ever come during the week well be glad to show off our trails.
Peter: A couple of oldtimer BMW techs who may know of your car:

John Gadberry (in Cincinnati)
[email protected]

John Tanis (near Cleveland)

Referrals from Scott Hughes.

Don

Midwestbike

Site Donor
Reaction score
Peter: A couple of oldtimer BMW techs who may know of your car:

John Gadberry (in Cincinnati)
[email protected]

John Tanis (near Cleveland)

Referrals from Scott Hughes.

Don
Hi Don. Thank you for the names. I’ll be in touch with them soon.
I met Scott a couple of decades ago when I bought some 02 parts from him when he was in OH. He was a super nice person to meet.