CSL Value

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
Clearly, jhjacobs, you have a sense of the market that far surpasses the offered knowledge I've seen elsewhere on this site.

I suggest that we appoint you final arbiter of value disputes on this forum.
- Although you may have the ratio of rat terriers to teenage girls reversed if you're trying to get a decent deal here.

If the seller won't go for it, I may be able to sweeten the pot with the offer to throw in two toddlers in fair condition with lowered suspension and only a minor whine when under load.

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
Clearly, jhjacobs, you have a sense of the market that far surpasses the offered knowledge I've seen elsewhere on this site.

I suggest that we appoint you final arbiter of value disputes on this forum.
- Although you may have the ratio of rat terriers to teenage girls reversed if you're trying to get a decent deal here.

If the seller won't go for it, I may be able to sweeten the pot with the offer to throw in two toddlers in fair condition with lowered suspension and only a minor whine when under load.

RogerB

Reaction score
jhjacobs said:
Roger,

I can settle the matter on your CSL's value. It is worth exactly $4,000. Where can I send the check?

I'll throw in two used rat terriers and a low mileage (to the best of my knowledge)) teenage girl as well if you are hesitant.

JJ:

Although the offer is tempting, I will have to decline at this time! Although rat terriers are a favorite of mine, my two cats would not like the terriers; and my wife and granddaughter would object to the competition from a teen age girl!!?!? Plus $4,000 would only keep her in clothes and whatever for say 2months??!?

Thanks again for you help!??! :lol:

RogerB

Reaction score
jhjacobs said:
Roger,

I can settle the matter on your CSL's value. It is worth exactly $4,000. Where can I send the check?

I'll throw in two used rat terriers and a low mileage (to the best of my knowledge)) teenage girl as well if you are hesitant.

JJ:

Although the offer is tempting, I will have to decline at this time! Although rat terriers are a favorite of mine, my two cats would not like the terriers; and my wife and granddaughter would object to the competition from a teen age girl!!?!? Plus $4,000 would only keep her in clothes and whatever for say 2months??!?

Thanks again for you help!??! :lol: