Anyone here an original CS Register member?

dpdapper

Site Donor
Reaction score
This is a fantastic post. It reminded me of the old times of reading the CS Registry for articles on E9 mods and repairs or looking for parts via Roundel classified ads and salvage yards in Northern California. I met Paul W. after I moved from California to the east coast for grad school. I used to purchase parts and get advise from his Dad prior to that move. Looking at this post had me do a check to see if I had a copy of my one page essay to join the CS Register . I did. Reading my intro letter to Roger Wray, some things have not changed in 30 years of coupe ownership. I still have E9 Coupe Fever!

By the way, as soon as I can, I’ll be posting an update regarding my engine /motronics/ transmission upgrades project since I have gotten my car out of the shop. View attachment 156510
I have a bunch of paper CS Register newsletters, too. From the early 90s.

dpdapper

Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m not an original CS Register member, but the second owner of my car was Roger Wray mentioned by several of you. Roger owned it from 1993 to 1995 and applied the decal on my back window. Soon after my purchase in 2020, I called Roger and had a nice talk with him. He’s retired in Florida and has a 850CSi. Thanks to Roger, I have service records from 1972 and the original bill of sale. I wish I had a CS Register grill badge to match the back window.
View attachment 156619
And I have one of those on the coupe, too. Or does it say CS Registry?? Have to check.