Taiga Green RHD CSL on ebay

giannicsl

Reaction score
essere maligni e male educati

con questo mio messaggio chiudo ogni rapporto con persone di questo forum che oltre a non capire un cazzo della vita si permettono anche di non essere educate con chi viceversa l'ho è stato con loro...faccio riferimento ai vari nickname quali dp=djsimca=pmansonn e poche alti proprietari e finti proprietari di bmw e9 csl...a queste persone le invito ad andare a fare in culo..
Ma cosa pensate di avere ?ma siete ridicoli e molto maleducati...io vi ho scritto solo per conoscere i dettagli di numero di telaio delle vostre csl...ma siete cretini o cosa?nella vita mi diverto abbastanza da potermi permettere di pensare a tante altre belle cose..per fortuna godo di ottima salute e ho una dignità economica tale da potermi permettere qualche viaggio.mi ritengo fortunato .
A differenza vostra io mi posso permettere di pensare anche alle cose stupide della vita. .Per esempio trovare vin#di csl..ho conosciuto tramite questo bellissimo forum proprietari di csl molto molto gentili e disponibili nel fornire i dati delle loro csl...
Queste persone sono molto preparate e non hanno mai detto no alla conoscenza comune di una determinata csl...
L'ignoranza è una brutta bestia ed invito quei presunti proprietari di csl che hanno problemi a dare loro vin# di fare tanti viaggi per il mondo magari a bordo delle loro csl...sempre se è vero che loro le abbiano e non siano solo il frutto delle loro frustrazioni.a tutti gli altri possessori di csl li ringrazio ed invito loro a non seguire il pessimo esempio di quei signori che non rispondono alle mail..è vero!io ho inviato tante mail a chi pensavo potesse avere o fornire informazioni su csl..,ma sono stato sempre educato e ho sempre messo la mia faccia ,il mio nome e la mia appartenenza al club italiano a cui sono iscritto..
Io nelle mie mail non ho mai chiesto in prestito la moglie di nessuno
non ho mai chiesto il numero di conto in banca o quanti soldi avessero quei possessori di csl
mi sono limitato a chiedere una foto e vin#e basta.
Nessuna informazione di più.
VERGOGNA VERGOGNA!
Chiedo scusa a tutti gli altri lettori di questo forum, ma fra necessario chiarire il mio scopo...le persone ignoranti fanno da sempre male alle società civili..

giannicsl

Reaction score
with my message I close each relationship with the people on this forum that besides not understand a **** of life will also allow you to not be educated with who I was with them ... I refer to the various nicknames such as dp = djsimca = pmansonn and play a few senior owners and owners of bmw e9 csl ... these people the invitation to go and do it in the ass ...
But what do you have?YOU ONLY MACHINES!!!ALWAYS if YOU HAVE!!!but you're ridiculous you judging and very rude not to reply to my mail .... I've written just to know the details of the chassis number of your LSC ... but you're jerks or what? I enjoy enough in life to make it possible to think of many other beautiful things ...Fortunately, I enjoy good health and have an economic dignity to allow that some travel the world ... I consider myself lucky.
Unlike you I can afford to think about the stupid things in life. .For example, find vin # of csl ...I met through this beautiful forum owners of csl very very kind and helpful in providing the data of their csl ...
These people are very prepared and they never said no to the common knowledge of a particular csl ...
Ignorance is an ugly beast and invite those suspected of csl owners who have problems to give their vin # to make many trips to the world maybe aboard their csl ... always if it is true that they have and are not just the result of their frustration to all other holders of csl thank them and invite them to not follow the bad example of those gentlemen who do not respond to mail ...It is true! I have sent many mails to those who I thought could have or provide information about csl ... but I was always polite and I always put my face, my name and my membership in the club italiano subscribed ...
I in my mail I never asked to borrow anyone's wife
I never asked the bank account number or how much money they had those holders of csl
I ask for a photo and vin #.
For more information.
SHAME SHAME!
I apologize to all the other readers of this forum, but it was necessary to clarify my purpose ... ignorant people are always bad to civil society.

JohnHein

Reaction score
Currently living in Houston North suburbs
You tell 'em Gianini!

I can't think of a better encapsulation of the "good life":

" I enjoy good health and have an economic dignity to allow that some travel the world ... I consider myself lucky... I can afford to think about the stupid things in life. "

giannicsl

Reaction score
Cs registry???imho

all this drama, unnecessary and long, comes from the few owners (or false, SAY THAT I HAVE BUT HAVE NEVER HAD dreamed of having) a bmw e9 csl.
I find it very unnecessary to include in bmw cs registry with vin # and without putting the photos!
this does not help this forum!

I agree not to put no data and no pictures ...
but if you decide to put the common good vin # is also complete the work by including some photos to improve the knowledge of all ....

does not make sense not to put pictures if you put vin #!!!!

csl some owners believe they have exclusive and unique cars in the world!!

this is only partially true!

you have your hands to the moon ....

we are talking and writing about forum created specifically for enthusiasts and fans of csi bmw-csl-cs-

My curiosity is normal!!
I did not ask CS DATA IN FORUM OR Alfas ROMEO ASTON MARTIN .....

I ask for this information in Foum RIGHT !!!!!

I believe that owners of less expensive versions, but still very beautiful and unique,
such as 2800cs cs-3.0, are much more mature owners bmw csl!
3.0.CS OWNERS HAVE NOT AFRAID TO PUT IN THE OUTSIDE WORLD AND REGISTER THEIR PHOTOS AND VIN # BMW ...

THAT'S THE RIGHT JOB, INCOME FOR ALL !!!!!

moral!
ok if you want privacy!
,,, But it is stupid to put in csl cs registry without putting photos!
better not put anything on and enjoy your bmw e9 family or your country ......

this is what I think!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tutto questo teatro, inutile e lungo, nasce da quei pochi proprietari (o falsi,DICONO DI AVERE,MA NON HANNO MAI AVUTO,SOGNANO DI AVERE ), di bmw csl e9.
trovo molto inutile iscrivere in cs registry bmw con vin# e senza mettere le foto!!!
questo non aiuta questo forum!!!

io sono d'accordo per non mettere nessun dato e nessuna foto...,
ma se si decide di mettere vin# è bene comune anche completare il lavoro inserendo anche delle foto per migliorare la conoscenza di tutti ....

non ha senso non mettere foto se metti vin#!!!!

alcuni proprietari di csl credono di avere macchine esclusive ed uniche al mondo!!!!

questo è vero solo in parte!!!

non avete luna per vostre mani....

noi stiamo parlando e scrivendo su forum creato appositamente per cultori ed appassionati di bmw cs-csi-csl-

CURIOSITà MIA è NORMALE!!!!
IO NON HO CHIEST DATI DI CS IN FORUM ALFAS ROMEO O ASTON MARTIN.....

IO CHIEDO QUESTI DATI IN FOUM GIUSTO!!!!!

credo che i proprietari di versioni meno costose ,ma lo stesso molto belle e particolari,
come per esempio 2800cs-3.0 cs, siano molto più maturi di proprietari di bmw csl!
PROPRIETARI DI 3.0.CS HANNO MENO PAURA DI MONDO ESTERNO E METTONO IN REGISTRO VIN# E FOTO DI LORO BMW...

QUELLO è IL GIUSTO LAVORO ,UTILE PER TUTTI!!!!!

morale!!
se vuoi privacy ok!
,,,ma è stupido inserire csl in cs registry senza mettere foto!!!
meglio non mettere nulla e godere di tua bmw e9 in famiglia o in tuo paese......

questo è quello che io penso!!!!

andy73csl

Reaction score
Taiga green CSL

First post, so I will try not to irritate anybody!!!. The car mentioned earlier, ie. the Taiga green car which was on ebay, I now own. I bought it off autotrader in the UK. I will admit, The seller woudnt give me the VIN either, however, I did a deal over the phone, that if the car was the real deal, then I will buy it. When I turned up, the car was exactly as described, and he had no problem at all in letting me do the necessary checks to make sure the vehicle was what it was supposed to be. I did, and it was. Having got the car back, it certainly needs work. Fortunately, My business involves restoration and fabrication, so thus far I have not seen anything too scary. A lot of what is required is cosmetic. The shell itself is surprisingly solid, with no major rot. It wont be a quick fix, but then I am not in a hurry. One comment I will make in the sellers defence, for those who are not familiar with some of the "low life" we have here in England is this:
Vehicle identity fraud can be a problem here, especially with classic, or valuable cars. I would be lothe to give out a vin too. That said, the VIN for the record is
2285147. Hope this answers a few queries.

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey Andy,

I have 2285 146. Long lost brothers! I hope that the shell is as solid as you think when you get into it but even cars i was sure were solid have managed to dissapoint. When is work getting underway?

Taiga is such a brilliant colour.

Congrats,

Rohan

andy73csl

Reaction score
taiga 3.0 CSL

We wont be attacking it for a while yet. Other projects to finish. I do agree with you. Although we have had a good look at the car, I dare say we will get the odd surprise when she has been dipped. In my earlier post, I called the rot mainly "cosmetic". By that I mean Two front wings, two rear quarters, and two new aluminium door skins. Oh, and a couple of floors. With some of the work we do, I call that cosmetic. must admit though, parts prices are a little scary. What do you know of Walloth and Nesch? They appear to carry a lot of parts, but the whole E9 thing is a little new to me.

61porsche

Reaction score
W&N

Hi Andy,

W&N have been around a long time. Good guys by all accounts that I've ever heard.

Best of luck on the project.

P.S. We all like pictures....good, bad, and ugly!:-D

andy73csl

Reaction score
taiga green CSL

Probably a question for the europeans this one. As the CSL is elligible for lots of different types of competition, in particular rallys etc. (not the muddy stuff), more tarmac "tours", does anybody know where I would find out the regulations,
specifications etc.? If I could do some events without "mullering" the car, that would be even better. An example I noticed was the "Liege Rome Liege" rally.
Any help or advice would be appreciated.