Genuine Alpina 3.0 CSL Numbers?

daicos35

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yep. Please send any pics. Wonder if fitted by alpina aftermarket... look like the same seats as shown in the prototype carb csl.

daicos35

Site Donor $
Reaction score
On the right? Scheel model 114.

post-10825-1548767337.jpeg

roundel

Reaction score
Its a well known fact here that BMW GB sent a few ( I think maybe 6...) CSL`s to the UK Alpina dealer for a few modifications, adjustable roll bars etc...the VIN numbers are known.

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
View attachment 175779

I have found a photo!

There was confirmation from BMW GB it was an Alpina my dad had mentioned, but had wanted to explore this further.

Can you show a photo of the engine bay please and last 3 digits of the chassis number and I can show it to my friends friend who has one in his collection and he can confirm if your car is one of the factory Alpina cars that left the factory to. Come to. The UK

roundel

Reaction score
As I recall the cars were imported like all others as `standard` RHD CSL`s. Somebody, BMW GB I assume, decided to send either 5 or 6 cars ( I have the VIN numbers somewhere..) to the UK Alpina dealer in Pershore which was run by Brian Muir an Alpina driver. The cars just had light modifications like adjustable roll bars etc...and I think some small electronic adjustment to the engine....