WTB RHD Turn indicator/wiper switch (part 61311351852)

Boobouna

Reaction score
Hi all,

As per the title i am after a RHD turn indicator/wiper switch for 1/1973 E9. The wiper button wont turn off, but the indicators are working fine. I had to pull the fuse out to stop the wipers from running. Really annoying but not sure if that button can be fixed or if im better off getting a new switch. Any help would be much appreciated

Boobouna

Reaction score
Probably won’t be a in a position to take a photo of that at the moment. Will do once it’s all out.

m73

Reaction score
I have checked this and believe there is no specific RHD turn signal stalk -- but the connector/wiring may be unique.

Not really helpful but a point of reference to check P/N's, pictures, etc....

-M

Rek

Reaction score
It's worth doing research on this. I needed a headlight dip/full beam stalk switch. I was offered a few but they were cripplingly expensive. I foind that the same switch was used on the 2002 of the same era so bought one of those new for $70. W&N helped me here.

E9inus Maximus

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I may have one (and I helped Wes get hooked up with the correct part - see here https://e9coupe.com/forum/threads/wtb-left-hand-steering-stork-for-72-csl.38040/post-325923). As noted, you should post a picture of your connector. Even with the part number, finding the right part can be confusing.

Hi, I'm having the same issue with my early 72 CSI, my indicators and wash function seem to work but I can't turn my wipers on at all anymore. I basically use the wash function if caught in the rain... I live in Florida, we get bucket loads of rain. I definitely need a spare or a lead on one, please PM me. I'd also like to dismantle mine to see how/if it can be repaired, restored or reengineered. I see some switches for 73 CSI onwards but none really for early CSI w/ original part 61311351852. Oddly, no supersessions for this and unless I'm crazy recall some 02's using something that looked the same.

E9inus Maximus

Site Donor $
Reaction score
From memory there are a couple of versions of this part as the plugs are different. I really struggled to find one for my 72.
Hi, early 72 CSI and same story here. Indicator works, wash function works but wipers dont. Any idea, lead or leads greatly appreciated.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
E9inus - Power for the wiper motor goes through through a speed selector switch in the center console. Check to see if you have power both to and from that switch when you attempt to initiate your wiper function.

E9inus Maximus

Site Donor $
Reaction score
E9inus - Power for the wiper motor goes through through a speed selector switch in the center console. Check to see if you have power both to and from that switch when you attempt to initiate your wiper function.
I'm pretty sure my wiper motor works fine, the on/off bottom on my indicator stalk no longer turns them on (this seems to be the issue, no contact there). When tilting my indicator stalk forward, I can wash my windshield at variable speeds using the speed selector. I have power there.