WTB rear screen metal trim insert

readie

Reaction score
Hi all, I am in the U.K. does anyone have the metal insert which goes into the rubber screen seal for the rear screen ? I have the left hand side so need the right hand side….or both if someone has a pair…

failing that any ideas on a substitute ? Is it possible to use the e24 one somehow ?

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sorry, I've a L & R front in good shape; can't find the rears, vaguely remember making a weird-sized box in the fog of the pandemic, that was probably them.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

I would need to check as I have some (not sure if it is front or rear for now) but even if I would find it, it will not be nice due to surface needs to be polished and the part put in chrome or anodized.

Does somebody know how to tell front and rear without fitting them on the E9?

I'm not from UK, so there is also a question about shipping cost and protection (size).

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
There is more curve to the ends; but hard to tell at first glance, or without the others to compare...if you put fronts and rears together, the more curve shows pretty easily.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Oh. Might be I have only front then. Let me check tomorrow if they are different in any kind one to another of you would be interested as they need some deep polishing for sure.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
I was not able to check today - sorry. Will do tomorrow. Let you know.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Good evening. I made the pictures yesterday, having no time to post them same day.

E9.jpg

I do not know the history of these. Not sure 100% if they are coming from E9 but they should.

They are grouped according to the radius to divide them for left and right.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
@readie

If there is any interest about the inserts, I would be great to hear from you soon as I will be packing it back.
I might be able to check fitting in one-two days on E9.

Thanks in advance for any feedback (positive or negative).

readie

Reaction score
@readie

If there is any interest about the inserts, I would be great to hear from you soon as I will be packing it back.
I might be able to check fitting in one-two days on E9.

Thanks in advance for any feedback (positive or negative).
Hi Krzysztof, thanks for your response. I have now found left and right sides here in U.K. so a bit easier for me to get. Thanks once again.