WTB: Looking for a CSL style spoiler - L.A. area

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm looking for the classic CSL spoiler. I found out that shipping on such a large item is really expensive so I would love to find something in Southern California.

Reasonable price preferred...

Example below

Thank you

Bo

Attachments

• csspoiler2.jpg
    csspoiler2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 113

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the link Chris. Yes, I have seen Peter's spoiler. But that one is the "chin" version. I am looking for the "street" version.

Coupeguy has them but shipping from Colorado is quite expensive. So I wanted to send some feelers out to see if there might be a used one locally.

Thank you.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks very much for the link Chris. Yes, I have seen Peter's spoiler. But that one is the "chin" version. I am looking for the "street" version.

Coupeguy has them but shipping from Colorado is quite expensive. So I wanted to send some feelers out to see if there might be a used one locally.

Thank you.

Floridabmx was selling a used one last week. Shipping from
FL but the purchase price may make up for the difference. Also, shipping via greyhound is pretty inexpensive. I shipped a 44lb box that was 3'x5' for around $100. That was west coast to west coast, but your box would be quite much narrower. One caveat is that greyhound doesn't insure used car parts now. I don't think that the parts are handled in the same way that UPS does (to put it lightly).

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
His website prices are waaaay out of date though. He was offered to sell me a csl type one for $450. I said no thanks. He texted me a few weeks later @350 asking.

http://www.mrglasscars.com/section1-9.html

Hmm, very interesting. Thanks for that.

Does this guy do quality stuff? If those prices are correct (but you say they are not...) it might be quite a deal!

maxxfish

Site Donor
Reaction score
Mrglasscar is old school, but his stuff is really nice. Don't expect great communication, but the product is worth it.

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just to close this thread, I ended up buying one from MrGlassCar.

As maxxfish and Mr73Tii mentioned, his stuff is really nice. His web site prices are way out of date though. He charged me $330 for a CSL street primed and ready to paint. Really cool guy as well. He has lots of other body parts in fiberglass as indicated on his web site.

Attachments

• IMG_0090.JPG
    IMG_0090.JPG
    956.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0091.JPG
    IMG_0091.JPG
    923.7 KB · Views: 75

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Just to close this thread, I ended up buying one from MrGlassCar.

As maxxfish and Mr73Tii mentioned, his stuff is really nice. His web site prices are way out of date though. He charged me $330 for a CSL street primed and ready to paint. Really cool guy as well. He has lots of other body parts in fiberglass as indicated on his web site.

That's a good price, I paid $500 for mine through VSR in May 2011