WTB: E9 Front Windshield

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

My project is coming to the point where I need to get new glass. Anyone have a windshield laying around that they are willing to sell? Anyone know of a good source stateside?

Thanks,

Walter

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Don't know if Prosource has any left but perhaps worth a call:

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi,

My project is coming to the point where I need to get new glass. Anyone have a windshield laying around that they are willing to sell? Anyone know of a good source stateside?

Thanks,

Walter
Hello, I do have front windshield, but I can not sheep it if you are in Los Angeles, CA you can stop by and take it

PM me please

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You probably figured out by now that the cost of shipping it’s more expensive than the glass itself when you buy from Germany. Shipping windshield glass is not for the faint hearted.

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
Looks like I’m going to have to go with glass from WN. Are there any alternatives to their gaskets ($$$) or should they be used in conjunction with their glass?

BarneyT

Site Donor
Reaction score
Installed a new front windshield from w&n today with no issue…shipping is expensive, but arrived in one piece and was very well packed.

i had a new bmw seal.

Attachments

• AF95C371-D93E-448C-A250-2FA6A28D7D51.jpeg
    AF95C371-D93E-448C-A250-2FA6A28D7D51.jpeg
    347 KB · Views: 48

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
My grant glass should still have e9 windshields. They are wholesale so you’ll need a glass retailer to find out what they have in stock (and where), and then buy it thru them

Oldbmwcoupes

Reaction score
I have a good front windshield in my 2000 cs parts car. I’m Not sure if it’s the same. Perhaps others can chime in on that. I could carry it to The Vintage if needed