WTB E9 74 front bumper horn

nathanegger

Reaction score
One restored rechromed prestige the other is Swiss cheese. Any help finding one would be awesome. Thanks

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
You, of course, may have a 74, but if you have/need a bumper horn/over-rider, it'll be for a 73 bumper, or a 72 and before bumper, that replaced your big 74 US bumper...unless you have Euro spec car/bumper. You do mean for a chrome bumper...send us a picture to clarify what exactly you need...

nathanegger

Reaction score
You, of course, may have a 74, but if you have/need a bumper horn/over-rider, it'll be for a 73 bumper, or a 72 and before bumper, that replaced your big 74 US bumper...unless you have Euro spec car/bumper. You do mean for a chrome bumper...send us a picture to clarify what exactly you need...
Actually you are correct. I actually have a 75 Euro. I forgot I was speaking to pro’s. Usually everything stops at 74. E9D2F5F8-07C7-4E52-A9A0-6B7E7E221639.png

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
if i am not mistaken, all euro bumpers are the same as US bumpers prior to the US '73 ,,, which the US changed the brackets and the rubber (dagmar) to be 2.5 mph bumpers. as i remember, the over-riders are the same for all cars with chrome bumpers.

so the question is - which side do you need? they are different for the left + right side

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i may have one or two, not sure what side. i know one that i have is slightly damaged, perhaps not too bad. i will look to see if i have. any good ones.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score

alprada70

http://www.oilsdesigngroup.com/
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I need this: (left side)

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2021-08-25 a la(s) 1.54.58 p. m..png
    Captura de pantalla 2021-08-25 a la(s) 1.54.58 p. m..png
    74.4 KB · Views: 64