WTB: Crank (Lug Wrench) for 73' Bavaria

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
And another request, I know I had this when I bought the car, now it has mysteriously disappeared, I have looked everywhere. Part #6 on link below, part number 71121103150 Crank. I had it and now I can’t find it. I had one complete with the little attachment on there like pictured, riveted or a spring I forget, anyhow..... Anyone have one of these? Made in W. Germany, etc. Period correct for 73’.

See diagram 71/1 here at link: http://www.penskeparts.com/DiagramsMain.aspx?vid=47246&rnd=03192010

Curious what the part #10 is, part #63121351414 Rubber Ring. What is that for? And part #1 would be a nice find if anyone knows of any of those, unobtanium I'm sure...

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The warning triangles show up on German eBay. The clip on the crank is for the small hubcaps on the alloy wheels.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That's right, I couldn't remember it was for the hubcaps. I have a Heyco 17 made in West Germany that came out of a 320i without the clip. It doesn't seem to fit the lug nuts on the Bavaria. The one for the Bavaria and Coupe must be an 18 or 19? Anyone have one that can look on theirs? I will be willing to trade but not sell the 17 for the correct one with clip but I doubt any of you need that. I tried it on stock lug nuts and didn't fit. Does anyone have just the clip for the 17 I guess I should ask too? Oh and thanks for the tip on the warning triangle.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
UPDATE UPDATE!!!! After tearing the garage apart twice and going through all my boxes I thought. Look in the Montero. Bingo, found it!!!! It got left in there after taking a bunch of parts down to La Jolla. Yippee. I knew I had it.