wtb: colorado or taiga

Keir

Reaction score
Board members, please kindly help me to locate an E9 with either paint code 002 colorado, or 072 taiga. I would prefer the condition to be better than a basketcase but anything will be considered. A colorado CSL would be particularly welcomed.....is that too much to ask? =)

Regards,

Keir

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
keep looking...

Great colors both and they look great together! Gotaluv the period colors, even better when they're hard to find. If you want a certain color you'll have to be very patient but ready to move immediately when your color comes up. From experience, don't try to talk yourself into a color.

Keir

Reaction score
@ Sal

What a sensational collection you have! Surely your spouse would be delighted to have one less car in the garage? =)

On another note, I've been a long time collector of rare vintage baby boomer toys so I know what it's like to pursue (and obtain) htf objects. I'm sure something will surface eventually.

Keir

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thank you Keir. The garage is a mile from the house- a little buffer never hurts. If my wife had to see all that junk every day I'd be in trouble.

If I see anything interesting out there I'll push it your way.

- Regards