WTB Bav armrest trim parts needed

milwaukeesk

Member.
Site Donor
Reaction score
I need a few trim parts for my armrests.

1. the little chrome plastic piece for the passenger rear door (as pictured). mine is missing.
2. the top trim piece for the two front armrests in blue. My passenger side is near gone so I really need that one, and my driver side is serviceable, but if I could find a better one, i'd take it.

PLease let me know if you have any of these pieces floating around. Thanks!
armrest #1.jpg
armrest#2.jpg

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey Sam,

Those parts that Andrew F. showed above is what you need and you can walk into Concours BMW 5 mins away from us and order with no shipping charge even if they come out of Germany, which is usually the case, plus they give you 10% discount if you are a BMWCCA member. The plastic piece as you can see only comes in black these days. I always verify that their "MSRP" for parts is the actual one not an inflated one by checking the price online via other dealers, such as BMW Parts of So Atlanta or getbmwparts.com and so far for me they have been. On the Porsche side of their business the parts prices are way higher than MSRP, for instance.

PaulinPa

Reaction score
Sam, I have the trim piece for the rear passenger armrest , which you can have for the shipping, except I can't see how it comes off ?! Looks like the metal clip on the end of the armrest was riveted on after the plastic trim was slipped on? I can send the whole thing (brown) and you can have at it. By the way both right and left sides of the trim look to be the same.