WTB 3.5 emblem or 2500 emblem so I can make 3.5 emblem

jcat

Reaction score
Looking to make a 3.5 CSi emblem for a friends coupe. Does anyone have the 5 from a 2500 emblem or does anyone know of a way to make or have them made? Any help is welcome.

Thanks!!!

jcat

Reaction score
Looking to make a 3.5 CSi emblem for a friends coupe. Does anyone have the 5 from a 2500 emblem or does anyone know of a way to make or have them made? Any help is welcome.

Thanks!!!

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Your best bet would be to find a 2.5 emblem from the 2.5 CS. The numbers are the same dimensions as the 3.0. These could be hard to come by though since these models were produced in such low numbers.

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
Your best bet would be to find a 2.5 emblem from the 2.5 CS. The numbers are the same dimensions as the 3.0. These could be hard to come by though since these models were produced in such low numbers.

PaulinPa

Reaction score
Just measured emblems "3"(from 3.0) is 7x4 "c"(from CS) is 4.2x3 and "5"(from 2500) is 5.6x2.8 probably won't look right combined.

PaulinPa

Reaction score
Just measured emblems "3"(from 3.0) is 7x4 "c"(from CS) is 4.2x3 and "5"(from 2500) is 5.6x2.8 probably won't look right combined.

Orangener

Reaction score
MTk1MjVfcA.png

bert35csi is right, to get an emblem of a 2,5cs is the only way i think ....

PaulinPa

Reaction score
Have you considered using a 3.5 from another make of car?I was behind a Nissan Altima and it had a 3.5 that looked close enough(afterall it won't be "real" on the car you are applying it to anyway.Just a thought.

PaulinPa

Reaction score
Have you considered using a 3.5 from another make of car?I was behind a Nissan Altima and it had a 3.5 that looked close enough(afterall it won't be "real" on the car you are applying it to anyway.Just a thought.

mpgandco

Reaction score
Thats my Green 3.5 CSI. I made that Emblem back in the Early 1980's and I believe was the first to do so.It has to be a 5 from the 2.5 Emblem as it is curved to fit the curve on the Trunk Lid and is the same height as the 3.

mpgandco

Reaction score
Thats my Green 3.5 CSI. I made that Emblem back in the Early 1980's and I believe was the first to do so.It has to be a 5 from the 2.5 Emblem as it is curved to fit the curve on the Trunk Lid and is the same height as the 3.