Window Gasket Part

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Getting ready to paint my car and got a shipment from Walloth. One of the parts I did not get and cannot figure out is the window vent gasket pictured below. Does anyone know the Walloth part number?

Thank you

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_7757.jpg
    IMG_7757.jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7758.jpg
    IMG_7758.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7759.jpg
    IMG_7759.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 44

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Don

I have that part what I need is the seal in front of it that goes all the way to the end of the door

THANK YOU

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Your picture is not specific enough. I suspect you want is either part number 9 or 12 on the 41/14 BMW parts diagram.

1704474018035.png

Part number 9 is: 51216754323 (and 51216754324 for the other side)
Part number 12 is available from W&N and other general BMW suppliers (51211813195).

Part 9 is, AFAIK, nla. However, the brilliant people on this forum have found a number of work-arounds.
Here's one old post that provides a solution: window rubber bits
I suggest you read the whole thread, but your question is addressed on page 2 (near the end). From the pictures in the linked discussion, it looks like it might be possible to buy part 12 and trim it to fit where part 9 goes. Part 12 is widely available so it'd be cheap to give it a try.

Finally, for part numbers and good diagrams, I suggest you try realoem.com (there's are several better alternatives, but I don't recall the urls). Perhaps you already did (it takes some time to dig around and find stuff like this). Once you find the part number, use it here in a search and often you'll find what you need.

Last edited:

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
That bit that runs along the vent window that is separate, I was not able to find so I kinda made my own from some bits I had. It looks good and does help with water but if I open the vent window, it starts to fall away. Basically 1/2 functional.