Who's coupe is on the cover of Roundel?

chicane

Reaction score
Who's Blue 73 coupe is on the cover of Roundel? The picture was taken at this year's Vintage at the Vineyards.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Dunno, but Duane's 74 E9 made it to Bavarian Autosport's Fall issue as winner of Older Classic (page 83).

jhjacobs

Reaction score
Definetly Steve's coupe. It's too shiny to be anyone else's.

I note that the cover photo note implies it is a 2002; perhaps we should inform them is it a 1973, ...jeez. :). I'm glad the Roundel editors know their stuff.

Nice passenger side grill badge! I'll bet those things are worth a small fortune! :twisted:

84E24

Reaction score
Sept. Roundel

Yes, that is my 73 3.0cs on the cover of the Sept. Roundel. I had no idea that it was on the cover until late Fri. when I recieved a call from a friend informing me. Brad Day took the photo at the 2009 Vintage.

Steve

Attachments

• P1010022.jpg
    P1010022.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 173

Kaiser

Reaction score
Yes, that is my 73 3.0cs on the cover of the Sept. Roundel. I had no idea that it was on the cover until late Fri. when I recieved a call from a friend informing me. Brad Day took the photo at the 2009 Vintage.

Steve

See, it pays to come to Sharkfest. :) How are ya Steve? Haven't gotten the latest issue yet, but I'm looking forward to it...!