Who are these guys? I go nuts with pricing...

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yep, I hate the 54 cents. I end up with loose change in all my pants, then I forget and they end up clogging the washing machine and if they make it to the drier they make this kaklank kaklank sound.

viphoto

Reaction score
Door pin $21.54

Who buys from people like this?

The seller:
Most likely someone who drank the koolaid and read "The 4-day Work Week" and now thinks they can get rich selling (drop-shipping) on Ebay or Amazon... They plug in a number and it automatically gets priced for their ROI after ebay and amazon seller fees. Many use virtual assistants in another country to recommend what products to list and at what price and for the most part don't know a door pin from a door...Plus they don't stock the part so it costs them nothing until someone orders it.

The buyer:
You got me on that one....:sad: However as someone who has sold on Amazon you would be surprised on how much someone will pay over a normal everyday retail price available at a brick and mortar store just because its on amazon and they have a Prime account and think they are getting free 2nd day shipping.

dp

Site Donor
Reaction score
Door pin $21.54

Who buys from people like this?

Hi Don, I took a look...that seller lists 179 thousand items! 8800 that "Fits BMW" :-\

Its a different world for sure...