What an E9 can get you...

ablank135

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi, all. Since selling my E9 on BaT in August, I had an opportunity to, uh, reinvest. Here's what's next: 1990 964 C2. Best of all, it's galvanized! I'll miss the old girl, but this one has some trophy potential.

Screenshot 2023-10-05 at 8.07.50 PM.png

thedazeofrain

Reaction score
Jealous! I’m looking to add an air cooled 911 to the garage in the future. I recently sold my e34 M5 to help that fund but also trying to sell my e39 M5 as well. Congratulations. It’s absolutely gorgeous. Feel free to share more photos!

ablank135

Site Donor
Reaction score
Jealous! I’m looking to add an air cooled 911 to the garage in the future. I recently sold my e34 M5 to help that fund but also trying to sell my e39 M5 as well. Congratulations. It’s absolutely gorgeous. Feel free to share more photos!
Thanks. It looks good from this distance in a dim garage. It's juuuust scruffy enough, with 149k miles, to look at some serious changes. Unlike the coupe, I will NOT be changing the color. Learned my lesson there.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Here's what I used some of the $ from the sale of my e9 to purchase a couple of years ago. One of last 35 cars made in the last year of production for the N. American market (1995). Always a southern CA car for first 27 years with 3 owners. Seventh 928 I've owned in past 25 years.
Theresa 12-4-21 009.JPG

Last edited: