Wanted 1972 3.0csi ECU

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Because yours doesn’t exist or is broken or?
Maybe cheaper to send in for testing than buy.
There is a spare in my shop for folks to use to validate if theirs is broken courtesy of a generous forum member.

SloJoe

Reaction score
Because yours doesn’t exist or is broken or?
Maybe cheaper to send in for testing than buy.
There is a spare in my shop for folks to use to validate if theirs is broken courtesy of a generous forum member.

Hey Don,

I lurk around this forum quite a bit. I sent the ECU to Robert at FIC and they can't even test it because it has so much corrosion.
The car was running however when warmed up issues would occur. I had them initially rebuild the injectors and fuel pump. This time around I sent the ECU and fuel pressure sensor. They were able to rebuild the fuel pressure sensor however they say no go on ECU. I will instal both and see if this issue still occurs this weekend. I just want to see if anyone possibly here has one willing to sell even as a backup given the condition of this one is so poor.

I called La Jolla Independent and they have nothing at this point in time.

-Joe

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Buy the one in Germany maybe?
Expensive but available.

Here is the original and translation:
Verkaufe hier ein Steuergerät für BMW E9 3,0csi, 3,0csil Coupe und 3,0si Limousine.
- BMW Nr.: 13 61 1 355 309
- neuer Zustand. Kann aber Lagerspuren haben.
Ich habe noch mehr Auktionen. Reinschauen lohnt sich.

Ich habe beschlossen mal meine Werkstatt aufzuräumen, weil sich doch eine Menge Teile angesammelt haben. Diese Teile liegen schon seit ca. 10 Jahren in meiner Werkstatt. Die Funktion habe ich aktuell nicht geprüft. Damals hat aber alles einwandfrei funktioniert.
Werde in den nächsten Wochen hier noch mehr Teile einstellen.
- bei Fragen bitte mailen
- Versandkosten für Ausland auf Anfrage

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sell here a control unit for BMW E9 3,0csi, 3,0csil Coupe and 3,0si sedan. - BMW No .: 13 61 1 355 309 - new condition. But can have storage traces. I have more auctions. It's worth taking a look. I decided to clean up my workshop, because a lot of parts have accumulated. These parts have been in my workshop for about 10 years. I have not checked the function currently. At that time everything worked perfectly. Will be in the coming weeks here more parts hire. - If you have questions, please mail us - Shipping costs for foreign countries on reque

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sell here a control unit for BMW E9 3,0csi, 3,0csil Coupe and 3,0si sedan. - BMW No .: 13 61 1 355 309 - new condition. But can have storage traces. I have more auctions. It's worth taking a look. I decided to clean up my workshop, because a lot of parts have accumulated. These parts have been in my workshop for about 10 years. I have not checked the function currently. At that time everything worked perfectly. Will be in the coming weeks here more parts hire. - If you have questions, please mail us - Shipping costs for foreign countries on reque

If this response was in call caps I would swear that someone else in your neck of the woods wrote it. :D

Edit: Ahhh google translate!

Last edited:

inovermyhead

Reaction score
I hesitate to write this, I had one you could have had for cost of postage, but had a massive garage clean up about three weeks ago and CHUCKED it out..... lesson learnt, one mans trash ect

Sorry Joe

krauser

Reaction score
Hey Joe,
I talked to Carl at La Jolla Independent a few minutes ago, he has tested/working D-JET ECUs' for sale, he was out of the shop earlier today.
thanks, krauser

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm heading over to my old parts supplier who still has a few in storage but has since retired, from memory has a NOS even lurking about somewhere.

I can pick one up for you and ship it to the U.S., heading there on Sunday.

Let me know if that's of any use to you

Bwana

Reaction score
Post up if that doesn't work out. I have a second spare but it may have a corrosion problem too. Doesn't look that bad but I had a better one that FIC repaired. If you need it, I can send it to FIC for a look see and then work out a sale/repair of some sort.