Want To Drive a New M6 Like You Stole It? SE Sharkfest 2010!

Kaiser

Reaction score
Hallo All!

In an effort to make Southeast Sharkfest better and better every year, we often stumble across opportunities we didn't even know existed. This year, we may have unintentionally outdone ourselves once more... but hey, just one man's opinion.

We have worked out an added itinerary to the Friday events schedule. I want to make clear that the following additional charge is ONLY for the driving portion of the Friday events, only if you decide to participate - the factory tours incur no addional charge and are included in your registration. There is a cost of $125 per adult driver (in addition to your registration fee). But I suspect that if you continue reading, you will find value in this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------​

The Itnerary for Friday, April 30th, 2010 is as follows:

BMW Manufacturing Plant Tours: 9:45AM - 11:00AM

Lunch: 11:30AM

Drive the Bejesus out of some new BMW M-Cars: 1:00PM - 4:00PM

EVENTS - TO BE HELD ON THE $12 MILLION BMW PERFORMANCE CENTER TRACK:

* M6 DRIVE: Area 2/4. One of the BMW Performance Center's largest loops. Participants will drive the 507 horsepower M6 for continuous laps on this course. Likely getting 4-5 laps before having to switch drivers.

* TIMED RUN: Area 3. Participants will drive the 414 horsepower M3 with the M Dual Clutch Transmition. Timing equipment will be set up and we will keep track of top three fastest times of the day.

* MATCH RACE: Area 6. Utilizing the area 6 skid pad, participants will face off head to head in 135i's with the traction control systems turned off. After a pre-determined number of laps, the car to cross the finish line first, wins.

NOTE: Limited to 60 DRIVERS!!! Availability is based on first come first serve only! Registrants should have the opportunity to drive each module more than once. The program will run as a “free flow” event. Once the event is under way, the participants can move from one event to the next at their own pace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------​

Are you grinning now? Cause I am... and I've read this about 50 times already. For comparisons sake, I'd just like everyone to take a look at the cost for a day at the Performance Center. The cheapest day you'll ever find is $650. Want to push an M car? Price tag set at nearly $1300. You will NEVER again be afforded the opportunity to drive some exceedingly fast cars, like stolen rentals, for this price. Ever.

Now here's the fine-print: You MUST be registered for Southeast Sharkfest at www.bmwsharkfest.org to be eligible to sign up for participation in these Friday events. Registration ends April 16th (that's 10 days away), so do NOT miss our on this absolutely fantastic deal and opportunity! All registrants will be advised of the sign up procedure for the ADDITION of the Performance Center driving experience, once we have the page set up.

Folks, this is going to be an AMAZING year.... I say it again. I simply can not wait to see you all there, and have some serious fun romping on some serious cars!!!!! Questions? Send me an email at [email protected] or give me a shout at (305) 409-8772.

Let's be honest... if you don't register now, you're just being a sillyhead. :D

The Very Best Regards,
Kai Xing