Vintage 2024

dbower

Reaction score
Time for gathering again at The Vintage in Hot Springs, North Carolina, May 17-18. I'll be there in the E3 with a trunk-full of fabulous (?) finds from my attic -- E3, E9, E10. Look me up in the Clarion parking lot Friday and Saturday nights. Who else is going?

Don

BarneyT

Site Donor
Reaction score
Don we will see you in Hot Spring on Saturday…

IMG_9258.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9257.jpeg
    IMG_9257.jpeg
    93.1 KB · Views: 62

x_atlas0

Reaction score
I hope everyone has a great time! Last time I went (waaay back in 2011 or so) it was a blast. It was great to meet so many of the folks on this board in person. I want to go back next year, work prevented me from going this year.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Probably umbrella time at the French Broad River...I may have a trinket or two in the Nevada 2002 trunk... Friday and (clandestinely...) Sat...Everyone be safe getting there. Have a friend here in town with a Ceylon E3 for sale, that he has a gent coming to see Friday, but we'll see...good solid car with other good parts to go with it...If I had room and $$, I'd love to have it....

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
Probably umbrella time at the French Broad River...I may have a trinket or two in the Nevada 2002 trunk... Friday and (clandestinely...) Sat...Everyone be safe getting there. Have a friend here in town with a Ceylon E3 for sale, that he has a gent coming to see Friday, but we'll see...good solid car with other good parts to go with it...If I had room and $$, I'd love to have it....
You should have that, Dave....

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I know, I should've....He was going to let me have it for half of what I told him that I thought was fair last night...(my wife says I'm not a good "larcenist"), so I have probably priced myself out of it now. He has the window sticker $7808.25...bought it in 91, I think...had triple webers, but sold them early on...has a rumble like it has had cam work...My wife didn't like the color...

Attachments

• IMG_3159.JPG
    IMG_3159.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 59

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I will also have a full set of dash/door wood available for purchase, fully restored by moi...look for the Nevada 76 2002. Or call me 828.44three.fourteenOh4.

SOLD...thanks friend in Indianaland:)

Last edited:

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
I met the owner of the Granatrot 3.5csi, he lives in Tampa. Who owns the Polaris one?
I met him and his name is Terry S. Didn't catch his last name. The car was originally owned by a Dr and was order with Blue "velour" interior w/ Automatic. It now has a 4 speed.
Nice car and I don't believe he is on the forum much.

Last edited:

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Terry Semshynsian...sure that I botched the spelling, but phonetically close:), ophthalmologist from Winston-Salem..had a flat on the way, is why the wheels don't match on that side. Super nice gentleman. Great to see e9'rs Barney Toler, and Dan Wood and Don Bower and Roland Porst...great time. Don's e3 was the most handsome.

My e9 rested at home....at least I made it in Nevada..thanks to Steve Jordan (who bought my Baikal project e9) replacing my master and slave three days before...him at right....

Attachments

• Nevada at Vintage 24.jpg
    Nevada at Vintage 24.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Nevada at Vintage 24 with steve.jpeg
    Nevada at Vintage 24 with steve.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
Terry Semshynsian...sure that I botched the spelling, but phonetically close:), ophthalmologist from Winston-Salem..had a flat on the way, is why the wheels don't match on that side. Super nice gentleman. Great to see e9'rs Barney Toler, and Dan Wood and Don Bower and Roland Porst...great time. Don's e3 was the most handsome.

My e9 rested at home....at least I made it in Nevada..thanks to Steve Jordan (who bought my Baikal project e9) replacing my master and slave three days before...him at right....
Dave V's 2002 is gorgeous!

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Love those wheels, are they Campagnolo or??