upholstery and woodwork

willybali

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am looking for any information regarding upholstery kits and wood working. After too many years of sitting patiently in my garage my car has reached out and this summer we shall hit the asphalt again. Previously there was someone from Hungary though I'm not sure that is an option as related to wood, I see upholstery kits out there however was looking for a real world user for info. 2270226 is in need of some help--this is a driver- not a concourse restoration but we all know the interior needs the special attention....please any advise appreciated.

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
@bela22 does wood - He is in Europe (Bulgaria?). He did the wood in my Coupe. It was not inexpensive, but was very worthwhile. He does not visit here that often, but if you send him a PM, should answer.... hopefully.

As to carpets and upholstery kits... Dunno @sfdon or others may be able to chime in on those items.

Dlc

Site Donor
Reaction score
@bela22 does wood - He is in Europe (Bulgaria?). He did the wood in my Coupe. It was not inexpensive, but was very worthwhile. He does not visit here that often, but if you send him a PM, should answer.... hopefully.

As to carpets and upholstery kits... Dunno @sfdon or others may be able to chime in on those items.
@TomHom also has offered woodwork recently

willybali

Site Donor
Reaction score
ditto me, what is the cost turn around time? Bela 22 said he was busy doing a
other stuff---tomhom said he has pieces done which look good, wondering about delivery here

Frederick

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
In the event you e9 Gentleman can not find someone, I can enquire from my Master woodworker if he is interested. He is one of a dying breed.
Did my console. Carved this out of a block of Mexican rosewood.
image.jpg