Under bonnet/hood sticker sets

mr bump

Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone direct me to where I can buy an under bonnet/hood sticker set? I've looked on eBay but cannot find any.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have a set from coupeguy ... looks to be very good quality. since i have a very nice driver - far from concours, i have elected to keep going in the clean approach to the engine compartment - no stickers.

pmansson

Reaction score
No stickers

I agree with RS Porsche. The only sticker I keep, esp if the original sticker, is the one with the colour name, adjacent to the BMW manufacturer´s plate, with VIN etc.
To my personal taste the rest are ugly and superfluous to a clean engine bay. Most were probably due to silly 1970s legislation, esp in the US.

siscobmw

Reaction score
I think there were only few more stickers on FI cars and those cars with antipollution system, but the rest of stickers were present on every E9/E3...a clean engine bay is good, but I prefer a full and original engine bay, so I went for every stickers on my car, included the ATE blue sticker on the brake booster, tectyl protection system , and so on....
wallothnesch and also on european ebay there are some sellers that offer the complete kit....

Francesco

mr bump

Reaction score
Thank you fellas, I was thinking it looked ok with just the vin plate and colour tag under there and agree that it does look clean without them. Just thought it was gospel that a sticker set was a must but its good to know I'm not the only one with a bare under bonnet!!

bmwpaul

Reaction score
thank you fellas, i was thinking it looked ok with just the vin plate and colour tag under there and agree that it does look clean without them. Just thought it was gospel that a sticker set was a must but its good to know i'm not the only one with a bare under bonnet!!
try no 261114667065 ebay.co.uk or .de (germany)