UK E9 restorer & parts source found in Midlands

The Don

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Visited Dominic Surdi at Little Compton Garage (Moreton-in-Marsh near Stow) yesterday.

He is currently doing very good work on a rebuild of a Taiga Green CSL and another CSi, but more importantly he has a container full of E9 parts including interiors, mechanical & trim parts plus front & rear screens. Even some wheels.

If you need anything give him a call on +44 1608 674947. He and his guys are extremely knowledgeable on E9s.

Also met John Castle, head of UK BMW CS register there. A very nice gentleman with an overriding passion for these cars, who also does independent valuations for your insurance quotes.

If your car is not yet on the UK register you can contact him at [email protected] The newsletter is definitely worth making contact for.

Polariscsl

Reaction score
Hi there, I am also in Solihull! Not sure if we have met previously? The only other e9 I have seen floating about is a burgundy csi - is that you??!

joe2612

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I'm soon to be starting resto on my 72' CSI so those contacts should be of great help.