UK Bilstein source?

adamm

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a cheap/reliable retailer for Bilstein shocks (the OEM type)? Best I can find is 90 quid each - anybody know if I can do better than this or is that a good deal?

thanks

adam

Malc

Reaction score
Go direct to Bilstien UK, they can be quite helpful, but then they can be quite snotty, depends what you want
PM sent with info
Cheers
Malc

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey Numair - I recently had a problem with ordering billys - if you do a search you will find all the info.
Regards,

Rohan

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hey Numair - I recently had a problem with ordering billys - if you do a search you will find all the info.
Regards,

Rohan

Numair

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.

What problems did you encounter with Bilstein's Rohan. I have a contact who can get me Bilsteins at a heavy discount but want to make sure that they are the right one's.

He reckons that the fronts are part number: P360024 and the rears: B460813. Can anyone confirm these part numbers. Thanks in advance, Numair.

Numair

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys.

What problems did you encounter with Bilstein's Rohan. I have a contact who can get me Bilsteins at a heavy discount but want to make sure that they are the right one's.

He reckons that the fronts are part number: P360024 and the rears: B460813. Can anyone confirm these part numbers. Thanks in advance, Numair.

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
That fron part number looks correct from memory. The problem I had was that I needed a slightly shorter length shock. The car was a 1974 cs and apparently some had a slightly shorter strut. Generally the number you quote is the one though for the fronts but you will find the number for the backs in the archives.

Regards,

Rohan

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
That fron part number looks correct from memory. The problem I had was that I needed a slightly shorter length shock. The car was a 1974 cs and apparently some had a slightly shorter strut. Generally the number you quote is the one though for the fronts but you will find the number for the backs in the archives.

Regards,

Rohan