Tundra Green CSi on EBay

snj5

Reaction score
It is a Hunting Ridge car, green with tan interior, 4 speed.

Is anyone familiar with this car?

Thanks!

B

benzgarden

yes, I sold it to Mark earlier this year. He has done a lot of work on it and make it very nice.

snj5

Reaction score
Bang.
Looks like I will be a CSi owner soon.

Will do board search, but any quick advice on 16" tires?

snj5

Reaction score
Sent the money to Mr. Starr today; The little green injected car is mine. Part of the deal was to put in a 5 speed, so expect delivery in a couple of weeks.
This is really a dream car for me ever since the 70s. All advice on ownership sincerely solicited.

Attachments

• 8938243_27.jpg
    8938243_27.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 8938243_20.jpg
    8938243_20.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 153

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Keep it dry!
Other than that, these cars are foolproof. And I am a fool, so I speak from experience. I have a four speed, and I would love an extra gear.

execmalibu

Reaction score
The 5 Speed is a huge improvement!

I have an E9 with a 4 Speed and on the highway it is almost as obnoxious as my 1971 280SL!

On the highway at just normal speeds (70-80mph) both cars are screaming at almost 4,000RPM... The 280SL has very little sound proofing and it sounds like it is going to explode, unfortunately my E9 sounds almost as bad...

I often find myself checking to make sure that I am not stuck in 3rd gear. My 3.0CSi has a 5 speed and the difference is absolutely amazing...

The CSi is a MUCH nicer car to drive and not just because of the extra power...

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
One thing about a 4 speed is that once you cross 4000 RPM and really get the 6 wound out, it is kinda serene. My experience with this is from a ride I had about 40 years ago in a 4 speed Coupe doing up to 110 MPH from Montreal to Toronto. (Thanks for the ride Mr Bowen)