Today is the day

Gor

Reaction score
Arde

That could be the same one I recently spotted advertised whilst 'flipping' through the back pages of a seedy British magazine! It read 'Stunning Italian model seeks wealthy gentleman for love affair... and maybe more.
Will travel. ...I can't be sure, since there weren't any pictures, and being no gentleman I didn't bother to enquire.
That babe looks even prettier than I had imagined, hope the coupe doesn't get jealous!

Kind regards

Gor

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm and classy responses, I could sense your sharing in the excitement.
Oh, and nobody threw the rust word, or put down the brand. Yes it has some similarities with the coupe and also big differences but the main theme is that these cars are both singular. Very singular.

The coupe is away with Harold who worked his magic on the Webers, so by Sunday I can bring it back and put some attention on sorting the Fulvia, or at least adapting to it.

FGS

Site Donor
Reaction score
Congrats! I've always seen them in red/black, that's the first time I see a lime green (or yellow)

tmason

Reaction score
Congrads Arde and only you could have the Paparazzi show up!

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm and classy responses, I could sense your sharing in the excitement.
Oh, and nobody threw the rust word, or put down the brand. Yes it has some similarities with the coupe and also big differences but the main theme is that these cars are both singular. Very singular.

The coupe is away with Harold who worked his magic on the Webers, so by Sunday I can bring it back and put some attention on sorting the Fulvia, or at least adapting to it.
Arde,

the R word goes without saying ... we all know that Karmann invented rust, then licensed it to the Italians.

shanon

Reaction score
Nice.
Saw an HF in the Sf Marina ages ago.
Neat cars.
Have fun with the front wheel drive.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Awesome! Now you need an Alfa GTV2000 to complete the small coupe collection!

1974-Alfa-Romeo-GTV-2000.jpg

twistinglane

Site Donor
Reaction score
Good call Teahead. Always liked red GTVs. In fact just left a note on windshield of one that needed better luv here in DC this weekend.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Updated picture, finally the sun came out here long enough to drive the car to a lift and mount the Cromodora rims. Interestingly these rims are more in line with the Coupe stock rims. Somehow this look gets more respect with Italian car crowds than Coupes and their Alpina preference.

The coupe should be back this week-end, the Weber high idle issues I attributed to leaks were linkage and butterfly setup. My streak of always being right is over. All winning streaks are meant to end so we can display our humility.

Attachments

• fulvia31.jpg
    fulvia31.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 149

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
No changes until I learn more. The car uses leaf springs, and only one transversally mounted in the front. Probably a bad idea to mess up with this.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The Cromodoras are 5.5 x 14, and the tires are 175 wide.

Also came with a set of four FPS 4.5 x 14 that I am trying to sell but they probably do not fit any BMW...