those little rubber stops

stco

Reaction score
Need 2 in Belgium. Please send me price incl shipping your payment details in PM.

bmw art car

Reaction score
rubber stop seals

I took liberty in using some of the proceeds of the rubber stop sale
to make a donation in all of our names to the E9 forum :)
Happy new year , my Friends
~michael

Last edited:

bmw art car

Reaction score
i am going to do a drawing off some tune up essentials for the people that bought the rubber stops. ... :)

execmalibu

Reaction score
I received a torn envelope with 2 stickers and a nice note but no rubbers...

The envelope and the little plastic bag were torn open... There were no rubber stops...

Please send 2 more...

Thanks, Jeff

Joshb

Reaction score
I PMed you, need a couple of those for my coupe! Thanks, let me know how much for shipping to Highland falls NY 10928 Joshb
74csi

bmw art car

Reaction score
hello josh
for some reason i must have missed that PM.
anyway, the rubberstops are 1 dollar each and shipping is 3,-
paypal would be great ... addy is [email protected]

Jeff i send two more out... i am sorry about the inconvenience.

Joshb

Reaction score
Well no paypal account and the link you provided won't go. can I send you a check or money order? Joshb
74 csi agavi

gwittman

Reaction score
The envelope and the little plastic bag were torn open... There were no rubber stops...

Please send 2 more...

Thanks, Jeff
I had the same problem. Do you think it is the Post Office's automated equipment at fault or is some one else in need of them. :)

bmw art car

Reaction score
great... i am starting to really lose faith in our mailing system.
I'll send you a new set tomorrow, as well

Last edited:

steve in reno

Reaction score
BMW art car
I recd my envelope today.
As with execmalibu the envelope was torn and the small zip bag was torn and the parts were missing.
I believe that the problem exists with the way you are packaging the parts. With the rubber stops in the envelope it will jam the USPS mail machine and then they tear out the offending bulge.
Just a guess, but I have never had any problem with the USPS before.
You are charging $3 for a 41 cent stamp and regular envelope. Perhaps a change is in order.
Small mailers can be purchased from walmart for <$.50/ea in packs of 6. Save you time and misery!
Please resend
thanks
steve in reno

bmw art car

Reaction score
BMW art car
As with execmalibu the envelope was torn and the small zip bag was torn and the parts were missing.
I believe that the problem exists with the way you are packaging the parts. With the rubber stops in the envelope it will jam the USPS mail machine and then they tear out the offending bulge.
You are charging $3 for a 41 cent stamp and regular envelope. Perhaps a change is in order.
Small mailers can be purchased from walmart for <$.50/ea in packs of 6. Save you time and misery!
Please resend
thanks
steve in reno

hi Steve
yes i tried to keep the costs low, in order to be able to donate more to the forum. i changed the mailers and now they should be fine.
i send you a replacement as well

Lorenzo

Site Donor
Reaction score
BMW art car
Please resend
thanks
steve in reno

I received them yesterday, envelope and plastic bag were torn but, fortunately, all the 4 rubber pieces were still inside.
I've just put them on and..... they are magic!!!!! Doors now close perfectly and smoothly. Thanks!

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Michael:
My envelope and bag were torn open also. Lost two of the four I ordered. Since I inadvertently underpaid you last time, I will send you a check for $5 for another pair. Thanks

bmw art car

Reaction score
Bill and everyone.
I am sorry for the loss of parts :(
I changed the envelopes and made sure they are shipped parcel post.
Seems our mail service can't handle envelopes.
I'll still do the forum donations, just a slight bit less.