The Queen is dead, Long live the King!

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Great bio of her from watching "The Crown." Enjoyed it.

She was indeed a classy lady.

queen-elizabeth-ii.jpg

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Politics aside, Apparently she had a little experience as a “mechanic“during WW2 and liked to drive, which could warrant mentioning her passing on this forum.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i always found the Queen to be a fashionable icon - impeccably dressed ... i love her hats. family aside, she focused on big picture items. she will be missed in many ways.

Klassic

Reaction score
The story goes (E&OA) that about 15 years ago she was by herself in the outback of Balmoral when she broke down in her Landrover whilst forwarding a river. In her "wellys" she inspected the vehicle and sent an alert out to rescue her. She instructed to bring a new front half shaft with tools so it could be fixed in the field, so she could carry on her journey.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
From all I read she was indeed a great and honorable person fully deserving of her Queen title.

Barry.b

Reaction score
She was a true and true lady.
In 2011 on an official trip to Ireland She showed herself publicly to be a true friend of the Irish people and showed us she had a genuine interest in developing peace across both the Uk and Ireland .
She was definitely a woman of great integrity and someone who definitely deserved the respect that she held.
May she rest in peace.