the joy of friendship...

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
i will be probably unable to express this with the proper words of my much admired J.Conrad or T.deQuincey, but i am in the need to write this note...

there is sometimes a moment in which you have the feeling that you have been there before, that you have done that, that you have been connected with that people since ever
sometimes this passion makes it possible
they say is something emotional and it is true
sharing experiences,
as great writter J.L.Borges once wrote "y nivelamos destinos...", some leveling your destiny with another people's destinies in a room, with a car, some tools, a bit of grease, dirt, sweat, and the test drive...glimpse of smiling eyes, it broadens your heart
mission accomplished
true satisfaction
true happiness

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
there is sometimes a moment in which you have the feeling that you have been there before, that you have done that, that you have been connected with that people since ever

This phenomena, as per Hindu philosophy, is attributed to previous life/ births experiences.
That the soul in its current ‘condition’ connects to previous experiences with people, locations and situations. Thus the feeling of Déjà Vu!

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
A friend once told me about the red thread...is ours blue and white??
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
Chinese Proverb