Techinfo Hi-jacked?

JhwShark

Reaction score
The Tech Info data that the link on the Tech Info page used to direct to is being re-worked into a new portal component by the e9coupe admin team.

I did observe what you did and that Page is really not a reference site to go to or use (IMHO, but I did not dive in); that type of page is not a true vendor. I apologize to the page owner if this is an e9 page; it just looks like so many other redirects from unused/expired URL's.

I believe the site Admin will make a comment about the Tech data and its approximate deployment. They may also disable the link on the page that redirects to a non e9 site.

Jon

61porsche

Reaction score
tech info help

If there was something in particular in the old tech site you were looking for, I'm sure one of us could help with a copy, pdf, or direct you to another similar site where the info is posted?

As Shark pointed out, that link was to a member who chose not to continue hosting, but graciously turned over the material for this site's use. The link now is just an advertiser of that old domain until the material is reposted here.

Best regards,

Jerry
61Porsche
72CS
Houston, TX

61porsche

Reaction score
CS Registry Site

Dax,

As Chris points out, the tab above is a link to the CS Registry and related to this site. There is the info you are searching for. Both the User Manual, and the Repair Workbooks.

If there's more particular info you need, I'm sure one of the members here would be able to help.

Best regards,

Jerry
61Porsche
Houston, TX.

Daxklynsmith

Reaction score
Aaaah sorry, thanks, had not realised, wil log onto the CS registry site.
thanks for the help.
Hey Murray, glad to see you are still around!

Daxklynsmith

Reaction score
Nope, not getting anywhere, doees anyone have a 30 CSA owners manual that you could scan the Fusebox section? I'm struggling to get the electric windows to work again?
Thanks
Dick