Sun Visor Parts

jarrod ingleton

Reaction score
Hi all
I am after the white u-shaped clips that the visor rod clips into. The little white rods on my visors are rather thin and weak. Would be ideal to replace them as well. Not game to unclip and rotate visor around to side window. Any advice on where I can get new clips and rods would be great
Many thanks

43923727-FA7C-44A5-B58A-E2B82AB4D2D6.jpeg

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I think I've got a couple used ones that look like that, can check condition tonight if you're interested.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi all
I am after the white u-shaped clips that the visor rod clips into. The little white rods on my visors are rather thin and weak. Would be ideal to replace them as well. Not game to unclip and rotate visor around to side window. Any advice on where I can get new clips and rods would be great
Many thanks

You can buy those new in black from pelican. If you can’t find any in white, you can hit them with SEM paint.

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Porsche used the same clips in black, and they look like the ones on a CSL. Interesting that you have those. Pelican sells the Porsche 911 ones from the 70s as mentioned above.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Porsche used the same clips in black, and they look like the ones on a CSL. Interesting that you have those. Pelican sells the Porsche 911 ones from the 70s as mentioned above.

I think he has them because like a CSL, he has no header panel. His headliner fabric and setup isn’t original. Only the CSL came without a header panel.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
not sure if Carl Nelson (La Jolla) still sells the recessed versions for the standard coupe ... but i bought some from him a while back.

jarrod ingleton

Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I have noticed earlier cars have a recess that the visor sits in so to speak. My roof lining is one level from front to back. Perhaps because it is a late 74 car.

jarrod ingleton

Reaction score
I think he has them because like a CSL, he has no header panel. His headliner fabric and setup isn’t original. Only the CSL came without a header panel.
Thanks for your help. I have noticed earlier cars have a recess that the visor sits in so to speak. My roof lining is one level from front to back. Perhaps because it is a late 74 car.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
As Markos mentioned only the CSL used that clip and it is black, the headliner part number is CSL only and without the header board, I don't think the 74 is unique.

26prostreet

Reaction score
not sure if Carl Nelson (La Jolla) still sells the recessed versions for the standard coupe ... but i bought some from him a while back.
Rob- Carl still has them-just bought 2 w/o the metal spring that sandwiches them.