Spin on oil filter adapters

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
filter parts (2).jpg Complete filter unit.jpg I am thinking about making another run of the spin on oil filter adapters. These are a no brainer to install and utilize a filter for a big block Ford such as a Fram PH8a. I can provide the adapters to fit a filter head that uses a 4" can or the type that use a 3.5" can. I need to do them in a run of 6. Usually I sell them for $150 doing 1 at a time. If 6 people step up I will do $130 shipped in the USA.

Last edited:

Simufly

Reaction score
If any UK member is interested, I would be happy to organise a joint order to save on the shipping!

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Bert - how does a potential customer determine the size they may need?

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Bert - how does a potential customer determine the size they may need?

There are two pieces of info I will need. The first is the diameter of the existing can, It will be either 3.5" or 4" diameter. The second is how the existing can bolts to the filter head. It will either be from the bottom of the can or the top of the filter head. There are only 3 different configurations possible so it won't be difficult to determine which one you have: 4" canister that bolts from the bottom, 3.5" canister that bolts from the bottom or a 3.5" that bolts from the top

Last edited:

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Five have stepped up. I would like one more or I guess I will do it and just put it on the shelf for the future and get the deal done for the other 5

Simufly

Reaction score
A gentle bump for UK/EU members who are intrested in one of these spin on adaptors. I am putting together small bulk order to save on the shipping from the US. PM me if interested, but remember I am just the conduit for these items.
I will close the list mid-day UK time on Monday.

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
All gone. If I can get 4 more guys to go, I will do another run as 2 of my e24 friends want them. So you and another wrote me today, so 2 more will get it done

So right now I am thinking Tea Head and Guanshee are in. I will need two more from wherever they appear from

Last edited:

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
As of today I have enough people to move ahead with the same group deal I offered before. I need to know your canister size. It will be either 4" diameter or 3.5". I also need to know if your small canister bolts through the top or from the bottom. Once I have measurements and everyone has stepped up, I will move ahead. Shipping time will be approximately 2 weeks

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
FYI, it isn't what I am after, although I can now tell what you haver. Top or bottom mount really refers to where the bolt comes from. All of the 4" cans are bolted through the bottom. The 3.5" cans can be bolted through the top or bottom. None the less I now know what you need. Send paypal, $130, to [email protected]