Some early Christmas shopping?

jranmann

Banned
Reaction score
Just in time for Christmas, be among the first to order this one-of-a-kind, extremely rare and hard-to-find (in rust free condition, not to mention afford) Rally Map Light, which was produced in very limited quantity and offered as a Genuine BMW CSL accessory in 1970 only!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-...3ca5e58908&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245#ht_720wt_915

coupe_with_nav_unit.jpg

Rest assured, this absolutely perfect gift item is secretly coveted by just about every hard-to-buy for and overly finiky CS owner this side of the Rhine so, why not buy two!

eagleday_2066_58478030

Above is the Oshram co-pilot map light for under $30

HO, HO, and in my 'HO' for $800 I could install an already backlit NAV screen and system in place of the dash mounted speaker and still have enough $$ left over to order a new OSRAM co-pilot light for each of my cars AND afterward, afford to pay to have it detailed professionally for the next 3 months! It's also true that one ball-peen hammer in the US Navy (on cost over run) may indeed cost about the same amount..!

And they say these Coupes are expensive...! Bah Humbug!

:mrgreen:

On the serious side this 72CS trunk organizer might be of use to someone here...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/70-7...rQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_1015

Last edited:

jranmann

Banned
Reaction score
likely it is missing someting...on the other hand it's so rare they would have you belive it's not so important, plus there's the included (and also rare) Wheel stop.

I just can't help but react facetiously when I read these ads!

Cheers!

atan888

Reaction score
I found something very simlar to that for $55. I have a friend with a Vintage car part shop here in Manila. Its all New old stock from the 70s made by Alexander . Comes with original box. Let me know if you guys want them. I can take them back in the US when I get back after Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

atan888

Reaction score
Ill swing by the shop before I leave. Ill post some on the for sale thread to see who wants them. Let me know if you want the one you plug in the lighter or the longer one that you mount.

Last edited: