some CL coupes for sale NMNA

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I inspected the one in Anaheim, pretty rusty but owned by a very nice older gentleman. The last two listed have been for sale forever.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in the PA coupe I know a great mechanic who knows these cars. Bill Ballon, 164 39th Street Pgh, PA. 412-681-0433, mention my name. :cool:

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
PA car is the one Chuck is going to look at

PA car is the one Chuck is going to look at.
See the "need advice" thread under general discussions.
I'd say it would be good etiquette to give him first right of refusal.

From the CL pictures, it looks like a steal. Chuck, if we only had these inadequate pics but if the seller is honest and knowledgeable, I'd say put a deposit on it to hold it, and then get your butt over there to see it. Best deal that I've seen in a while. Good Luck.

John

P.S. the shop of the car in the photo shows an series 2 E-type and a GT4 (Mini Cooper), so I'm guessing the shop might be competent to inspect for rust if given a few tips on where to look.

Last edited:

bubukitty

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Sahara Beige 2800 in San Francisco?

Yes, I have. Not a bad car really. Paint is mostly good. Car was started for me but I did not drive it. Engine sounded good when revved but would not stay running without foot on gas. Needs some fettling to make it really nice. Knock off Alpinas don't look quite right.

tmason

Reaction score
I've seen the car in Reno,very clean all around.I didn't see under the rocker covers but looks pretty rust free to me.Nice trans plant and interior is very clean,crack free dash+wood is nice.74 bumpers but he has a set of 73 in his shop from another car.1 small dent on front fender.Worth a look if in the Market.